Alim Account

Discussion in 'General' started by Kuttrax, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Kuttrax

Kuttrax Elitist Jerk Staff Member

Make an Alim account and make your gaming life easier without having the need for codes. Just link up your game and you're all set.

Creating an Alim account in BF2:
    1. Hit the Menu button on the Top Right corner.
    2. Click the 3rd button from the second row.
    3. Look for the panel with 3 buttons (2 Blue and 1 Red).
    4. To create and account, click the top Blue button.
      1. Enter your email and password.
      2. It will require you to verify the account via code sent to the email you provided.
      3. Enter the code back to finish the registration.
    5. To link your account to BF2, click the Left Blue button and enter the credentials you just created.

• If you have played BF1 and you have already linked your Alim account to it, simply skip Step 4 above. Once you've linked, you will get 5 Gems in BF2.
    • If you did not get gems, that means you haven't linked your BF1 account.
    • If you wanna link your BF1 account, follow process here.

Auron87 likes this.
  2. Excel8

Excel8 New Member

Will i be able to restore my old acc if i accidentally relinked a new account?
    My old acc has already been linked but i accidentally relinked a new account to the same email

3. Kuttrax

both are bf2 accounts?

4. Excel8

Excel8 New Member

Yes, when i tried to log in through email, it shows me the new account instead

5. Kuttrax

It might be that your first acct wasn't really bound. Not really sure on this

6. SaikiK.

SaikiK. New Member

i followed these steps, i was able to make an Alim account, but i can't login to BF2. it keeps saying my login info is incorrect but it isn't. i've closed the game and entered the correct login info several times but it isn't working. any advice?

7. Kuttrax

Does your login work on the actual site?

8. SaikiK.

SaikiK. New Member

i actually figured it out, it was the browser i was using on my phone. once i did it on chrome i was able to login to the site on my phone and link my account. i don't know why it wouldn't work on the other browser but i'm glad that it was an easy fix!

9. RobertKardy

RobertKardy New Member

I used to have an account with the username Guy I think. I also know the email that was associated with the account but I recently tried to log in and was told I didnt have an account. I have set up a new account with the same email to be able to post this. Please help. I had loads of points and have missed my dose of subsonic.