BF2 Unit Compendium

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Kuttrax, Feb 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kuttrax

    Kuttrax Elitist Jerk Staff Member

    Messages:
    103
    Likes Received:
    93
    Unit Batches Thread
    -----------------
    Summoner and Rin Weapons

    -----------------
    Table of Contents
    -----------------
    Notes
    • The values displayed are mostly SBB 10 values.
    • If a unit doesn't have [x PHY || y MAG] on their BB/SBB, it means that it has a uniform ATK Type. As in, it has 100% Physical or 100% Magical attacks.
      • Otherwise, I have indicated the ATK Type changes on their BB/SBB.
    • If you see any mistakes and/or have recommendations, feel free to message me.
    -----------------

    Common Terms & Abbreviations
    • ST = Single Target
    • AoE = Area of Effect (all enemies)
    • RT = Random Target
    • Row = hits all enemies in a row
    • PHY = Physical
    • MAG = Magical
    • SQ = Story Quest
    Ailments
    ailments2.png

    Credits:
    • Inital data sheet here and images here from r/BF2
    • Unit info/buff values from gaym here
    • Additional unit info from bravefrontier.gg here
    • reylee for the ailments
     
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    Ivell, play4free, Corry and 4 others like this.
  2. Kuttrax

    Kuttrax Elitist Jerk Staff Member

    Messages:
    103
    Likes Received:
    93
    Fire Units
    line.png
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Rian
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +30% ATK/HP, +40% Spark damage, +50~200 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn)
    • ES: +15% ATK and +20% Spark damage when 四聖十字奏勲章 or a Spark-type sphere is equipped
      • (+10% Stats, from Starters SQ)
    • ----------
    • BB: 8 hits ST (210%), +35% Spark damage, +50-200 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    • SBB: 10 hits AoE (200%), +40% Spark damage, +50-300 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    • Trigger Skill
      • Condition: Every 2 turns when own Spark count is 10+
      • Effect: +20% Spark damage to all Units for 2 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Lyle, Elysia, and Grook
      • 35 hits Fire/Water/Thunder AoE (730%),2600-2800 burst Heal,+30% ATK/MDEF/DEF for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Iori
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +30% MDEF/HP, -10% BB Cost, +100~300 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn)
    • ES: +15% DEF/MDEF and +100~300 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn) when 炎狐面『荒歌火』 or a BB-type sphere is equipped
    • Trigger Skill:
      • Condition: When 5 attacks were evaded and Iori has an Evasion buff
      • Effect: Boosts BC/HC drop amount for 3 turns at start of turn, +5% Evasion for 3 turns at start of turn
    • ----------
    • BB: 9 hits Row (170%), +30% BC drop rate, boosts BC/HC drop amount, +5% Evasion for 3 turns
    • SBB: 11 hits AoE (180%), cures Poison/Paralysis/Curse/Hallucination, +35% MDEF for 3 turns, +10% MAG mitigation for 2 turns
    • ALT: ALT points increased to 9
    [​IMG]
    Ortis (勇剣士オルティス)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +15% HP to all Units
    • ----------
    • BB: 7 hits ST (190%), +15% ATK/DEF for 3 turns
    • SBB: 8 hits ST (270%), +20% ATK/DEF for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Rencia, Riche, Gaitsu, Purusu, & Purumu
      • 27 hits Fire/Water/Thunder/Light/Dark AoE (1020%), +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +30% BC drop rate for 3 turns, 2600-2800 burst Heal
    [​IMG]
    Kirika (煉爪獣姫キリカ)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +25% ATK for the first 2 turns
    • ES: +5% BC drop rate on Spark when 獣爪の首飾り is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 9 hits Row (160%), +20% Spark damage to self for 3 turns
    • SBB: 12 hits ST (250%), +1 normal Hit count for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Navarre & Vogue
      • 36 hits Fire/Water/Thunder AoE (650%), inflict Injury/Poison (60% chance) for 2 turns, +30% ATK for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Kilfa (謀焔神キルファ)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: 200 BB/turn
    • ----------
    • BB: 400 BB fill, +20% BB fill rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 500 BB fill, +25% BB fill rate for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Weiss:
      • +30% ATK, 400 BB/turn, +25% Spark damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Cedio
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +30% DEF/HP, +10% Guard mitigation, adds "+250~300 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns" buff when Guarding
    • ES: +15% DEF and 250~300 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn) when いにしえのペンダント or Mitigation-type sphere is equipped
      • (+15% Spark damage, 50-100 BC fill on Spark [50% chance, up to 5x/turn], from Magical Weapons SQ)
    • ----------
    • BB: 8 hits ST (200%), -10% ATK/DEF Down (80% chance) for 2 turns, +30% PHY damage, +12% Guard mitigation for 3 turns
    • SBB: 10 hits Row (230%), +35% PHY damage, 500 BC/turn, 600 BC on Guard, +12% Guard mitigation for 3 turns
    • Trigger Skill:
      • Condition: When Guarding
      • Effect: +10% PHY mitigation for 2 turns, null Crit damage for 2 turns at end of turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with Heine & Range
      • 33 hits Fire/Earth/Thunder AoE (720%), +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Nesta (灼願の宝精ネスタ)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +15% DEF/MDEF to Fire units, +5% Earth mitigation
    • ----------
    • BB: 18 hits Row (150%), inflict Hallucinate (40% chance) for 2 turns, +20% HC drop rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: +10% Earth mitigation for 2 turns, +25% elemental weakness damage against Earth units for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Retist
      • 20 hits Fire/Light AoE (360%), +25% BC/HC drop rate, +30% BC/HC drop on Spark for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Ryugo
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +20% ATK/HP to Fire units, +30% Crit damage, +30% PHY damage
    • ES: +10% Crit rate when a Crit sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 11 hits ST (200%),+25% ATK, +25% ATK to fire units for 3 turns
    • SBB: 13 hits ST (280%), +30% Spark damage to self, +30% ATK to Fire units, refills SBB Gauge to max
    • ----------
    • XBB with Kishou, Ibuki, Renji, Jingetsu
      • 42 hits Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder/Dark AoE (360%), inflicts Poison/Injury/Weakness/Distract/Daze/Sickness/Curse/Hallucinate for 2 turns, inflicts Paralysis/Confusion for 1 turn, -15% ATK/DEF/MDEF Down for 2 turns, +35% ATK against ailed enemies, +35% F/W/E/T/D elemental damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Mariano (烙賊漢マリアーノ)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +20% ATK/DEF, +30% DMG against afflicted enemies, +30% Fire damage
    • ES: +15% DMG against afflicted enemies when a Stats sphere is equipped or Vanessa is in the party
    • ----------
    • BB: 22 hits AoE (140%), adds Poison/Injury/Weakness buffs to attacks (10% chance), +25% damage against afflicted enemies, +1 Hit count for 3 turns
    • SBB: 28 hits AoE (170%), adds Poison/Injury/Weakness buffs to attacks (15% chance), +30% damage against afflicted enemies, +30% Fire damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Cristoph
    • ATK Type: 70 PHY || 30 MAG
    • LS: +15% ATK/DEF/HP, 400 BC/turn, 400-600 HP/turn
    • ES: Adds "400~600 HP/turn for 3 turns" to BB/SBB when a Heal type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 12 hits ST (190%), 400 BC fill, 1200~1400 burst Heal, 300 BC/turn for 3 turns
    • SBB: 14 hits AoE (180%), 500 BC fill, 2000~2400 burst Heal, 100~300 BC when hit (50% chance, 3x/turn) for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Harold, John:
      • 29 hits Fire/Water/Light AoE (720%), 1500 BC fill, +35% BB ATK, 1800~2000 HP/turn, null Crit/elemental damage, +20% PHY/MAG mitigation for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Zeras
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +25% ATK/HP, +30% Spark damage, +30% BB ATK, +20% XBB fill rate
    • ES: +20% XBB fill rate and adds "+35% PHY damage to self for 3 turns" to BB/SBB, when a Spark type sphere is equipped or Volhain is in the party
    • ----------
    • BB: 9 hits ST (180%), 8 hits Row (80%), +30% ATK, +5% Evasion for 3 turns
    • SBB: 10 hits AoE (180%), 9 hits Row (120%), +35% ATK, +8% Evasion for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Volhain:
      • 10 hits Fire/Light AoE (700%), 1500 BC Fill, +35% ATK, +35% Spark damage, +35% BB ATK, +30% XBB fill rate for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Sharon
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +25% ATK/DEF/HP, inflict Injury/Weakness/Distract/Daze/Confuse when hit (20% chance), +200~400 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn)
    • ES: +10% ATK/DEF when BB Gauge >50% and -10% BB Cost when a BB-type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 9 hits ST (200%), -10% ATK/DEF Down (80% chance) for 2 turns, adds -10% ATK/DEF buff (20% chance, 1 turn) for 3 turns, inflicts Injury/Weakness/Distract/Daze/Confuse when hit (20% chance), recovers 1 ALT point to self
    • SBB: 11 hits AoE (220%), -10% ATK/DEF Down (80% chance) for 2 turns, -10% PHY damage (80% chance) for 1 turn, inflicts Injury/Weakness/Distract/Daze/Confuse when hit (20% chance), recovers 1 ALT point to self
    • ALT: ALT points increased to 9
      • Boosts BC/HC drop amount, +20% BB fill rate, +20% HC efficacy for 2 turns (Does not consume action, 3 Cost)
    • Trigger Skill
      • Condition: When 20 BC/HC has been collected and when Sharon has "BC/HC drop rate" buff active
      • Effect: 300 BC/turn at the start of turn and +20% ATK against inflicted enemies for 2 turns at the start of turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with Olivia
      • 18 hits Fire/Thunder AoE (580%), +35% DEF/MDEF, -15% ATK/DEF/MDEF Down, nulls all ailments, 600~800 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn), +30-40% heal when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Darvanshel (皇鋭神ダルバンシェル)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +10% Physical mitigation
    • ----------
    • BB: 8 hits ST (140%), +10% PHY mitigation for 1 turn
    • SBB: 10 hits ST (160%), +20% DEF for 3 turns, +10% PHY mitigation for 1 turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with Exyl:
      • +25% DEF/MDEF, null Poison/Injury/Weakness/Daze/Sickness/Paralysis/Curse for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Lava
    • ATK Type: 70 PHY || 30 MAG
    • LS: +30% HP, +35% ATK to Fire units, +30% BB ATK, 400 BC fill when 5000 damage is dealt
    • ----------
    • BB: 8 hits Row (180%), +35% BB ATK, +25% Fire elemental damage for 3 turns
    • SBB: 11 hits AoE (220%), +40% BB ATK, +30% Fire elemental damage for 3 turns
    • ALT: ALT points increased to 6
      • +10% ATK/DEF/MDEF to Fire units for 3 turns (Does not consume action, 2 Cost)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Vargas:
      • 17 hits Fire AoE (360%), 80% chance to Burn for 2 turns, +30% ATK for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Lancia (食炎神ランシア)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +35% HC drop rate on Spark
    • ----------
    • BB: 1300-1500 burst Heal
    • SBB: 2300-2500 burst Heal, +25% ATK for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Phoenix:
      • +30% ATK, 700-900 HP/turn for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Lorand (神炎公ローランド)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +25% ATK to Fire units
    • ----------
    • BB: 5 hits ST (190%), inflict Injury (60% chance) for 2 turns
    • SBB: 8 hits ST (280%), +15% ATK/DEF/MDEF to self for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Dean, Edea, & Loch:
      • 25 hits Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder ST (1220%)
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Michele
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +30% HP, +35% ATK/DEF when 5+ unique elements are in the party, +30% PHY damage
    • ES: +15% ATK and adds "+10% Crit rate for 3 turns" buff to BB/SBB when DUELのカケラ or a Damage Up-type sphere is equipped
      • (+5% Crit rate, 200 BB/turn, from Ten-Winged Tormentor SQ)
    • ----------
    • BB: 12 hits ST (200%), +35% ATK, +25% PHY damage for 3 turns, adds Fire element to attacks for 2 turns
    • SBB: 14 hits AoE (220%), +40% ATK, +30% PHY damage, adds Fire element to attacks for 3 turns
    • Trigger Skills:
      • Condition: When Michele has 40% minimum total ATK boost, and has "Fire element to attacks" buff active
      • Effect: 10 hits ST (220%) at turn's end
    • ----------
    • XBB with Duel-GX II:
      • 27 hits ST (530%), +30% Crit damage, +12% Crit rate for 3 turns
    • XBB with the whole batch:
      • 35 hits AoE (900%), +30% ATK for 3 turns, add F/W/E/T/D elements to attacks for 2 turns
    [​IMG]
    Limera (焔陽法姫リメラ)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +15% HP/MDEF to all Units
    • ES: -10% BB Cost when an HP-type sphere is equipped or Rouche is in the party
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits Row (160%), 400-600 burst Heal, +15% BB fill rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 2300-2500 burst Heal, cures Paralysis/Confusion, +20% DEF/MDEF for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Reed, Lucana, & Rouche:
      • 41 hits Fire/Light AoE (700%, based on remaining HP), 2600-2800 burst Heal, +30% BB ATK, +15% Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder mitigation for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Claire
    • ATK Type: 50 PHY || 50 MAG
    • LS: +20% Spark damage, +30% BC drop rate to all Units
    • ES: +50~100 BB fill on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) when Colt is in the party or if equipped with a Spark type sphere
    • ----------
    • BB: 16 hits Row (160%), +20% Spark damage for 3 turns
    • SBB: 21 hits AoE (160%), +25% Spark damage, +25% BC drop rate for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Colt:
      • 23 hits Fire/Water Row (400%), +30% Spark damage, +30% BC/HC drop rate on Spark for 3 turns
    • XBB with Quaid, Diana:
      • 31 hits all element AoE (650%), 300-500 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn), +30% Spark damage for 3 turns, adds F/W/E/T elements to attack for 2 turns
    [​IMG]
    Griff
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +15% ATK/HP, +30% Crit damage, buffs "+20% ATK for 3 turns" after dealing a Crit
    • ES: Adds "+8% Crit rate for 3 turns" effect to BB/SBB when a Crit type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 12 hits Row (180%), -10% ATK/DEF Down (70% chance) for 2 turns, adds Fire/Water elements to attack for 2 turns, +25% Crit damage for 3 turns
    • SBB: 15 hits AoE (200%), adds Fire/Water elements to attack for 2 turns, +30% Crit damage, ~50-300 BC on Crit (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Libera, Krantz:
      • 30 hits Fire/Earth/Light AoE (660%), 3200~3600 burst Heal, adds all elements to attack, +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF to all element types for 3 turns, +20% PHY/MAG mitigation for 2 turns
    [​IMG]
    Seria (セリア)
    (Obtain: Complete the 4th Raid book, after obtaining 300k Raid points)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY, 6 hits Row
    • LS: +25% ATK/HP, +35% BB ATK, +35% PHY damage
    • ES: +10% Stats, adds "+10% Crit rate for 3 turns" buff when 鳳翔剣ヴェルナード is equipped
      • +30% ATK/HP, +30% BB ATK, 200~300 BC per Crit (up to 3x/turn), from ?
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits Row (190%), +30% BB ATK, +2 Hit count, +30% Crit damage for 3 turns
    • SBB: 14 hits AoE (230%), +35% BB ATK, +35% PHY damage, +35% EWD for 3 turns
    • ALT: (9 points)
      • +30% BB ATK to self, 1000~1200 burst Heal to self, 600~800 BB/turn to self for 3 turns (Does not consume action) (3 Cost)
    [​IMG]
    Barragan (爆炎獅バラガン)
    (Obtain: Trial 7)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +25% HP, +3% ATK/DEF per turn (up to 30%), adds "+35% PHY damage for 3 turns" buff after dealing 10,000 damage
    • ES: Adds "+30% Crit damage for 3 turns" buff to BB/SBB when an ATK Up sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 4 hits ST (160%), 6 hits Row (100%), +30% ATK, +30% PHY damage, +8% Crit rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 6 hits Row (120%), 7 hits AoE (160%), +35% ATK, +35% PHY damage, +10% Crit rate for 3 turns
    • ALT: (5 points)
      • +25% ATK for 3 turns, fills BB Gauge to max (SBB) for 2 turns (consumes action) (3 Cost)
    [​IMG]
    Roy (燎雄剣騎ロイ)

    (Obtain: Trial 2)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +20% BB fill rate
    • ES: 30% elemental resistance when 心精サンクオーレの涙 is equipped
      • (+25-0% ATK based on HP remaining, +0-25% DEF/MDEF based on HP lost, from 3-star Roy Trial)
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits Row (150%), 200 BB/turn for 3 turns
    • SBB: 12 hits AoE (150%), 300 BB/turn for 3 turns
    • ALT: 800-1000 burst Heal
    • ----------
    • XBB with Sasha:
      • 22 hits Fire/Earth AoE (360%), +30% BB fill rate, 800-1000 HP/turn for 3 turns
    • XBB with Sasha, Wallace, Joshua, Hans
      • 41 hits F/E/T/L/D AoE (920%), -10% ATK/DEF Down (80% chance), +30% BB fill rate, +1 Hit count for 3 turns
    ??
    Lorry
    (Obtain: ヴァイザーの名のもとに Story Quest)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +20% ATK/DEF/HP, +30% BB ATK, +50~200 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn)
    • ES: Adds "Boosts BC/HC drop amount for 3 turns" buff to BB/SBB when ヴァイザーの十戒 or Spark-type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 8 hits Row (170%), +25% Spark damage, +25% BB ATK, +25% BC/HC drop rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 10 hits AoE (200%), +30% Spark damage, +30% BB ATK, +30% BC/HC drop rate for 3 turns
    • ALT: 8 hits AoE (130%), +15% Spark damage, +15% all elemental damage for 3 turns (Consumes action, 3 Cost)
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Vargas
    (Obtain: Achievement Book)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +30% Stats to Fire units, +30% BB ATK, 300 BC/turn
    • ----------
    • BB: 6 hits Row (180%), +35% ATK, +25% BB ATK for 3 turns
    • SBB: 8 hits AoE (220%), +40% ATK, +30% ATK to Fire units for 3 turns
    • Trigger Skill:
      • Condition: When there are 2+ Fire units in party
      • Effect: +20% ATK to self for 1 turn at the start of turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with Lava:
      • 17 hits Fire AoE (360%), 80% chance to Burn for 2 turns, +30% ATK for 3 turns
    • XBB with BF1 Starters:
      • 51 hits AoE (1140%), +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +30% elemental weakness damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Shusui
    (Obtain: Arena encounter)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +25% ATK, +30% Spark damage, 50~200 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn)
    • ES: Adds ALT when a Spark type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 18 hits Row (170%), +25% Spark damage to self, +25% Spark damage, 50~200 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    • SBB: 24 hits AoE (220%), +30% Spark damage to self, +30% Spark damage, +10% Crit rate, 50~300 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    • ALT:
      • +10% ATK to self, +20% Spark damage to self, +20% Crit damage to self (Does not consume action) (1 Cost)
    [​IMG]
    Glenn (灼紅の拳神グレン)
    (Obtain: Arena encounter, drop chance)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +25% ATK for the first 2 turns
    • ----------
    • BB: 11 hits ST (190%), +8% Crit rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 13 hits Row (200%), +10% Crit rate for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Arena batch:
      • 45 hits Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder/Light AoE (990%)
    [​IMG]
    Phoenix (機神皇鳥ラムザー)
    (Obtain: Story Mode - Rin's side)​
    • ATK Type: 50 PHY || 50 MAG
    • LS: 200-300 HP/turn
    • ----------
    • BB: 7 hits ST (180%), 200-400 HP/turn for 3 turns
    • SBB: 9 hits Row (190%), 400-600 HP/turn for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Lancia:
      • +30% ATK, 700-900 HP/turn for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Vishra (羅刹神ヴィシュラ)
    (Obtain: Mecha Units Grand Quest)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: 8% chance to Curse for 2 turns
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits ST (190%), inflict Curse (50% chance) for 2 turns
    • SBB: 12 hits Row (200%), inflict Curse/Charm (50% chance) for 2 turns
    line.png
    Honor Summon
    line.png

    [​IMG]
    Agni (輝鎧神アグニ)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +20% ATK to all Units
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits ST (180%), inflict Injury (60% chance) for 2 turns
    • SBB: 13 hits ST (250%), inflict Injury/Weakness (70% chance) for 2 turns
    [​IMG]
    Reed (焔剣神リード)
    • ATK Type: 60 PHY || 40 MAG
    • LS: +10% Stats to all Units
    • ----------
    • BB: 9 hits Row (150%), 200 BB/turn for 3 turns
    • SBB: 10 hits Row (190%), 300 BB/turn for 3 turns
    • -----------
    • XBB with Lucana & Aneil
      • 14 hits Fire/Earth/Thunder Row (600%), 400 BB/turn, +30% BB ATK for 3 turns​
    • XBB with all Leaders of Elgaia:​
      • 44 hits Fire/Water/Light/Darkness AoE (990%), 400 BB/turn for 3 turns, adds F/W/E/T elements to attack for 2 turns​

    [​IMG]
    Galant (ガーラント)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +25% ATK based on HP remaining
    • ----------
    • BB: 1 hit ST (180%), +20% DEF for 3 turns
    • SBB: 1 hit ST (280%), inflict Injury/Weak (50% chance) for 2 turns, +25% Crit damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Bartle (バートル)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +25% ATK, +25% Spark damage, +30% BC drop on Spark
    • ----------
    • BB: 17 hits ST (180%), -10% DEF Down (70% chance) for 1 turn, 50~200 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    • SBB: 22 hits ST (250%), -10% DEF Don (80% chance) for 1 turn, +30% ATK to self, -50% MDEF to self, 50~200 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Jerome
      • 2600~2800 burst Heal, 2000 BC fill, +10% max HP to party
     
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    play4free likes this.
  3. Kuttrax

    Kuttrax Elitist Jerk Staff Member

    Messages:
    103
    Likes Received:
    93
    Water Units
    line.png
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Lyle
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +30% DEF/HP, +10% PHY mitigation, +100~300 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn)
    • ES: +15% DEF and +100~300 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn) when 四聖十字奏勲章 or a Mitigation-type sphere is equipped
      • (+10% Stats, from Starters SQ)
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits Row (170%), +30% DEF, +100~300 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns, null Crit damage for 1 turn
    • SBB: 12 hits Row (230%), +35% DEF, +200~300 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns, null Crit damage for 2 turns
    • ALT: ALT points increased to 6
      • +10% DEF for 1 turn (Does not consume action, 1 Cost)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Rian, Elysia, & Guruku
      • 35 hits Fire/Water/Thunder AoE (730%), 2600-2800 burst Heal, +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF for 3 turns

    [​IMG]
    Transcended Ne-Kau
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +30% ATK/HP, +30% BB ATK, +30% MAG damage
    • ES: +8% Evasion and +20% BB ATK when ル・クセル・ソルの陽護符 or a Damage Up-type sphere is equipped
      • Inflict Injury/Confusion/Daze (30% chance), +5% Crit rate from Ne-Kau SQ
    • ----------
    • BB: 7 hits Row (180%), -15% DEF/MDEF Down (80% chance) for 2 turns, +10% Crit rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 10 hits AoE (200%), +40% BB ATK, +12% Crit rate for 3 turns
    • ALT: ALT points increased to 6
    • Trigger Skill:
      • Condition: When Ne-Kau has a 40% minimum "BB ATK" buff
      • Effect: 5 hits AoE (150%) at end of turn
    [​IMG]
    Rencia (勇姫神レンシア)
    • ATK Type: 60 PHY || 40 MAG
    • LS: +20% Spark damage
    • ----------
    • BB: 8 hits Row (150%), +15% Spark damage for 3 turns [50 PHY || 50 MAG]
    • SBB: 9 hits AoE (150%), +25% Spark damage for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Ortiz, Riche, Gaitsu, Purusu, and Purumu:
      • 27 hits Fire/Water/Thunder/Light/Dark AoE (1020%), +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +30% BC drop rate for 3 turns, 2600-2800 burst Heal
    [​IMG]
    Navarre (氷黒の導士ナヴァール)
    • ATK Type: 30 PHY || 70 MAG
    • LS: 300 BB fill when normal attacking
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits ST (190%), inflict Confuse (50%) for 1 turn [20 PHY || 80 MAG]
    • SBB: 12 hits Row (200%), inflict Poison (60%) for 2 turns [20 PHY || 80 MAG]
    • ----------
    • XBB with Kirika & Vogue:
      • 36 hits Fire/Water/Thunder AoE (650%), inflict Injury/Poison (60% chance) for 2 turns, +30% ATK for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Exyl (神星妃エクセイル)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +20% HC efficacy, +50% Distract resistance
    • ----------
    • BB: 1300-1500 burst Heal
    • SBB: 2300-2500 burst Heal, cures Distract/Daze/Hallucination/Confusion
    • ----------
    • XBB with Darvanshel:
      • +25% DEF/MDEF, null Poison/Injury/Weakness/Daze/Sickness/Paralysis/Curse for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Amane (海誓の宮精アマネ)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +15% DEF/MDEF to Water units, +5% Fire mitigation
    • ----------
    • BB: 11 hits Row, 100-300 BB fill when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns
    • SBB: +10% Fire mitigation for 2 turns, +25% elemental weakness damage against Fire units for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Retist
      • 400 BB/turn, 300-500 BB when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn), +25% BB ATK for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Kishou ()
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +20% DEF/HP, +30% ATK against ailed enemies, ~50-200 BC fill on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn)
    • ES: +15% ATK against ailed enemies when an Ailment sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits AoE (140%), +50% chance to Poison/Injure/Weaken for 2 turns, +50% chance to Paralyze for 1 turn, +25% ATK against ailed enemies for 3 turns
    • SBB: 12 hits AoE (170%), +60% chance to Poison/Injure/Weaken for 2 turns, +60% chance to Paralyze for 1 turn, +30% ATK against ailed enemies, null Poison/Injury/Weakness for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Ryugo, Ibuki, Renji, Jingetsu
      • 42 hits Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder/Dark AoE (360%), inflicts Poison/Injury/Weakness/Distract/Daze/Sickness/Curse/Hallucinate for 2 turns, inflicts Paralysis/Confusion for 1 turn, -15% ATK/DEF/MDEF Down for 2 turns, +35% ATK against ailed enemies, +35% F/W/E/T/D elemental damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Fourth Bariura Princess Muse (ミューゼ )
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +20% MDEF/HP, 300-400 HP/turn, +5% Fire/Dark mitigation
    • ----------
    • BB: 1500~1700 burst Heal, +15~20% heal when hit (25% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns, +10% Fire/Dark mitigation for 2 turns
    • SBB: 800~1000 HP/turn for 3 turns, +10% Fire/Dark mitigation, null Crit damage for 2 turns
    • ALT: Heals party to full HP, +25% ATK/DEF/MDEF to self, inflicts Daze to self for 3 turns (3 cost, consumes action)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Feline, Selvia
      • 27 hits Water/Earth/Dark AoE (680%), +35% BB ATK, +35% Spark damage, 1500 BC/turn, 1800~2000 HP/turn for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Shina (洸閃晶姫シーナ)
    • ATK Type: 50 PHY || 50 MAG
    • LS: +20% HP, +20% ATK/DEF when BB Gauge is >50%
    • EX: Adds "+25% Spark damage for 3 turns" buff to BB/SBB when a Spark-type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 20 hits ST (180%), BC/HC drop rate, boost 300 BC/turn, +25% BB fill rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 21 hits ST (140%), +25% BC/HC drop rate, BC/HC drop rate boost, 400 BC/turn for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Vanessa
      • 35 hits ST (320%), 22 hits AoE (240%), -15% DEF/MDEF Down for 2 turns, +35% ATK, +35% Spark damage, 300~500 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Vanessa (沙襲硝姫ヴァネッサ)
    • ATK Type: 50 PHY || 50 MAG
    • LS: +30% ATK based on HP remaining, +30% BB ATK, adds "+35% Spark damage for 3 turns" buff after 20 Sparks
    • ----------
    • BB: 20 hits AoE (170%), +25% ATK, +25% BB ATK for 3 turns
    • SBB: 30 hits AoE (200%), +30% ATK, +30% BB ATK, +30% ATK to Water units for 3 turns
    • ALT: +20% Spark damage, 50~200 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) (Does not consume action) (3 Cost)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Shina
      • 35 hits ST (320%), 22 hits AoE (240%), -15% DEF/MDEF Down for 2 turns, +35% ATK, +35% Spark damage, 300~500 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Harold
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +20% DEF/HP, null Injury/Weakness/Paralysis/Confusion, 100~300 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x turn)
    • ES: Adds "cure Injury/Weakness/Paralysis/Confusion" effect to BB/SBB when a Mitigation type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 11 hits ST (180%), +25% DEF, nulls //Paralysis/Confusion for 3 turns, +10% PHY/MAG mitigation for 2 turns
    • SBB: 13 hits ST (250%), +30% DEF, +20~25% heal when hit (30% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns, +10% PHY/MAG mitigation for 2 turns
    • ALT: +8% max HP to party, +5% Guard mitigation for 3 turns (Does not consume action, 1 Cost)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Cristoph, John:
      • 29 hits Fire/Water/Light AoE (720%), 1500 BC fill, +35% BB ATK, 1800~2000 HP/turn, null Crit/elemental damage, +20% PHY/MAG mitigation for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Elimo (蒼賢神エリモ)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +20% HC efficacy, +50% Weakness resistance
    • ----------
    • BB: 1300-1500 burst Heal
    • SBB: 2300-2500 burst Heal, +25% DEF for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Clim:
      • 700-900 HP/turn for 3 turns, cures Poison/Injury/Distract/Daze/Sickness/Paralysis/Curse
    [​IMG]
    Lucina (蒼剣神ルキナ)
    • ATK Type: 50 PHY || 50 MAG
    • LS: +25% MDEF to Water units
    • ----------
    • BB: 11 hits ST (180%), +20% ATK for 3 turns
    • SBB: 13 hits Row (190%), adds Earth element to attacks for 1 turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with Selena:
      • 25 hits Water Row (380%), 80% chance to Frostbite for 2 turns, 800-1000 HP/turn, +1 Hit count for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Meza
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +30% HP, +30% ATK/DEF to Water units, +10% Crit rate, +30% PHY damage
    • ----------
    • BB: 8 hits ST (220%), +10% Crit rate, , +30% PHY damage, +25% BC drop rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 9 hits Row (240%), +10% Crit rate, , +35% PHY damage, +30% BC drop rate for 3 turns
    • ALT: ALT points increased to 6
    • Trigger Skill:
      • Condition: Every 3 turns and when 10 BC/HC has been collected
      • Effect: +20% PHY damage for 2 turns at start of turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with Stya:
      • 25 hits Row (380%), 200-300 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn), 200-400 HP on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Dean (氷神帝ディン)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +25% ATK to Water units
    • ----------
    • BB: 6 hits Row (160%)
    • SBB: 2300-2500 burst Heal, cures Injury/Weakness/Sickness
    • ----------
    • XBB with Lorand, Edea, & Loch:
      • 25 hits Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder ST (1220%)
    [​IMG]
    Oulu (氷塔神コル・オウル)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +10% PHY mitigation
    • ----------
    • BB: +20% PHY mitigation for 1 turn, +10% DEF for 3 turns
    • SBB: +10% PHY/MAG mitigation for 1 turn
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Tiara
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +30% HP, +35% DEF/MDEF when 5+ unique elements are in the party, 300~400 HP/turn, +20-25% heal when hit (30% chance, up to 3x/turn)
    • ES: +15% MDEF and adds "+20-25% heal when hit (25% chance, up to 3x/turn) buff to BB/SBB when DUELのカケラ or a Heal-type sphere is equipped
      • (+5% Crit rate, 200 BB/turn, from Ten-Winged Tormentor SQ)
    • ----------
    • BB: 7 hits Row (160%), 300-500 HP/turn, +25% HC efficacy, +25% HC drop rate for 3 turns, adds Water element to attacks for 2 turns
    • SBB: 10 hits Row (210%), 400-600 HP/turn, +30% HC efficacy, +30% HC drop rate, adds Water element to attacks for 3 turns
    • Trigger Skill:
      • Condition: When 10k of own HP is healed and Tiara has "Water element to attack" buff active
      • Effect: +20% Healing effects, +20-25% heal when hit (30% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns at start of turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with the whole batch:
      • 35 hits AoE (900%), +30% ATK for 3 turns, add F/W/E/T/D elements to attacks for 2 turns
    [​IMG]
    Colt
    • ATK Type: 50 PHY || 50 MAG
    • LS: +3% Crit rate to all Units, and 300-400 HP/turn for 3 turns after a Crit
    • ES: +10% Crit damage when Claire is in the party or if equipped with a Crit type sphere
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits Row (160%), +8% Crit rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 12 hits AoE (160%), +10% Crit rate, +25% HC drop rate for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Claire:
      • 23 hits Fire/Water Row (400%), +30% Spark damage, +30% BC/HC drop rate on Spark for 3 turns
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Karl
    (Obtain: Clear Trial 8)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +20% Stats, +40% Spark damage, 100~300 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn), nulls elemental damage
    • ES: +10% Stats and adds "+5% XBB fill" effect to BB/SBB when 勇蒼斬ラド・ミラージュ is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 11 hits AoE (150%), +35% Spark damage, 50~300 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    • SBB: 13 hits AoE (220%), 500 BC fill, +35% Spark damage, 50~300 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn), 200~400 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns
    • ALTs: (9 points)
      • (3 Cost) Release Demonic Form for 3 turns (Does not consume action)
      • (3 Cost) 8 hits Water/Light/Dark AoE (250%), +25% Spark damage, 400 BC/turn for 3 turns (Consumes action)
    • ----------
    • ALT BB: 18 hits AoE (200%), 800 BC Fill, +40% Spark damage, 50~400 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns, +10% elemental mitigation for 2 turns
    • ALT SBB: 22 hits AoE (250%), 1000 BC Fill, +40% BB ATK, +40% Spark damage, +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF for 3 turns, +10% elemental mitigation for 2 turns
    [​IMG]
    Hilda (ヒルダ)
    (Obtain: Clear Trial 4)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +25% ATK, +8% Crit rate, +25% Crit damage
    • ES: +20% Crit damage when Rune is the party or a Crit-type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits ST (140%), +10% DEF Down (60% chance) for 1 turn, +10% Crit rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 12 hits AoE (180%), +10% DEF Down (60% chance) for 1 turn, +10% Crit rate, +30% Crit damage for 3 turns
    • ALT: +10% ATK/DEF to Water units for 3 turns (consumes action)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Rune:
      • 24 hits AoE (420%), +35% ATK/DEF to Water units, +35% BB ATK for 3 turns
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Rene (ルネ)
    (Obtain: Clear Trial 4)​
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +15% DEF/MDEF/HP, +20% HC drop rate, +25% BB ATK
    • ES: 300 BB/turn when Hilda is the party or a BB-type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 12 hits AoE (150%), +25% HC drop rate, +25% HC efficacy for 3 turns
    • SBB: +25% DEF/MDEF, 200~300 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn), +15-20% heal when hit (20% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns
    • ALT: Transforms for 5 turns (does not consume action)
    • ----------
    • ALT BB: 10 hits AoE (170%), 500 BB/turn to self, +30% BB ATK for 3 turns
    • ALT SBB: 15 hits AoE (200%), +30% BB ATK, +30% Spark damage, +30% HC drop rate on Spark for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Hilda:
      • 24 hits AoE (420%), +35% ATK/DEF to Water units, +35% BB ATK for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Selena
    (Obtain: Clear Sama Kingdom "EX")​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +30% Stats to Water units, 300~400 HP/turn, +25-30% heal when hit (30% chance, up to 3x/turn)
    • EX: Adds Angel Idol effect when HP falls below 25%
    • ----------
    • BB: 7 hits Row (160%), 800-1000 HP/turn, 300 BC/turn for 3 turns
    • SBB: 9 hits AoE (150%), 1000-1200 HP/turn, +25-30% heal when hit (30% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns
    • ALT: ALT points increased to 9
      • 9 hits AoE (150%), +1 Hit count for 3 turns (Consumes action, 3 Cost)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Lucina:
      • 25 hits Row (380%), 80% chance to Freeze for 2 turns, 800-1000 HP/turn, +1 Hit count for 3 turns
    • XBB with BF1 Starters:
      • 51 hits AoE (1140%), +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +30% elemental weakness damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Asto (青凛の剣神アスト)
    (Obtain: Arena encounter, drop chance)​
    • ATK Type: 70 PHY || 30 MAG
    • LS: 200 BB/turn
    • ----------
    • BB: 9 hits ST (180%), 400 BB fill
    • SBB: 11 hits Row (190%), 500 BB fill
    • ----------
    • XBB with Arena batch:
      • 45 hits Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder/Light AoE (990%)
    line.png
    Honor Summon
    line.png

    [​IMG]
    Sergio (氷騎神セイリオス)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +20% ATK to all Units
    • ----------
    • BB: 9 hits ST (180%), +20% ATK to self for 3 turns
    • SBB: 11 hits ST (260%), +25% ATK to self for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Rhein (爪闘神ライン)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +25% ATK for the first 2 turns
    • ----------
    • BB: 9 hits ST (180%), +20% ATK for 3 turns
    • SBB: 10 hits ST (250%), +25% ATK for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with all Leaders of Elgaia:
      • 44 hits Fire/Water/Light/Darkness AoE (990%), 400 BB/turn for 3 turns, adds Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder elements to attack for 2 turns
    [​IMG]
    Stya (スティア)
    • ATK Type: 80 PHY || 20 MAG
    • LS: +35% BC drop on Spark
    • ----------
    • BB: 13 hits ST (170%), +30% BC drop on Spark for 3 turns
    • SBB: 20 hits AoE (150%), +35% BC drop on Spark for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Meza:
      • 25 hits Row (380%), 200-300 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn), 200-400 HP on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Julio (駆鯨雄騎フリオ)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +20% HP, +8% Crit rate, +25% Crit damage
    • ----------
    • BB: 2 hits ST (220%), +20% Crit damage, +20% BC fill rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 2 hits AoE (230%), +10% Crit rate to self, +25% Crit damage, +25% BC fill rate for 3 turns
     
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    play4free likes this.
  4. Kuttrax

    Kuttrax Elitist Jerk Staff Member

    Messages:
    103
    Likes Received:
    93
    Earth Units
    line.png
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Elysia
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +30% MDEF/HP, +10% MAG mitigation, null Poison/Paralysis/Hallucination/Confusion
    • ES: +15% MDEF and 400~600 HP/turn when 四聖十字奏勲章 or Heal-type sphere is equipped
      • (+10% Stats, from Starters SQ)
    • ----------
    • BB: 2500~3000 burst Heal, +25% Healing effects, +25% HC efficacy, +20-25% heal when hit (25% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns
    • SBB: 3500~4000 burst Heal, +30% Healing effects, +25-30% heal when hit (30% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns, cures all ailments
    • ALT: ALT points increased to 9
      • 2000 burst Heal, cures all ailments (Does not consume action, 1 Cost)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Rian, Lyle, & Grook:
      • 35 hits Fire/Water/Thunder AoE (730%), 2600-2800 burst Heal, +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF for 3 turns

    [​IMG]
    Transcended Alisa
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +30% Stats to Male units, +1 Hit count, inflict Distract/Daze (20% chance) for 2 turns, inflict Paralysis/Charm (20% chance) for 1 turn
    • ES: +1 Hit count and +20% Spark damage when 月灯香エルブダムール or a Spark-type sphere is equipped
      • (+10% HC drop rate, Charm (10% chance) for 1 turn, from Alisa SQ)
    • ----------
    • BB: 16 hits ST (190%), inflict Charm (30% chance) for 1 turn, +1 Hit count, +25% Spark damage, +50~200 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    • SBB: 20 hits Row (220%), inflict Charm (30% chance) for 1 turn, 400 BC/turn, +30% Spark damage, +2 Hit count for 3 turns
    • ALT: ALT points increased to 6
      • +20% ATK, -30% DEF/MDEF for 2 turns (Does not consume action, 3 Cost)
    [​IMG]
    Riche (癒聖神リーチェ)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +15% DEF/MDEF to all Units
    • ----------
    • BB: 8 hits Row (150%), 200-400 HP/turn for 3 turns
    • SBB: 2300-2500 burst Heal
    • ----------
    • XBB with Ortiz, Rencia, Gaitsu, Purusu, & Purumu:
      • 27 hits Fire/Water/Thunder/Light/Dark AoE (1020%), +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +30% BC drop rate for 3 turns, 2600-2800 Burst heal
    [​IMG]
    Elsys (森麗神エルシス)
    • ATK Type: 60 PHY || 40 MAG
    • LS: +20% Spark damage
    • ES: +30% Hallucination/Confusion resistance when 森聖の瑞花 is equipped
      • (400 HP/turn 5-10% heal when hit [30% chance, up to 2x/turn], from Creepers SQ)
    • ----------
    • BB: 9 hits Row (150%), inflict Weakness (50% chance) for 2 turns
    • SBB: 10 hits Row (190%), +25% Spark damage for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Refina & Greif:
      • 30 hits Earth/Light/Dark Row (590%), inflict Poison/Curse (80% chance) for 2 turns, +25% BC/HC rate for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Clim (翠書賢神クリム)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +20% MDEF to all Units
    • ----------
    • BB: +20% MDEF, +20% HC efficacy for 3 turns
    • SBB: +25% MDEF, 400-600 HP/turn for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Elimo:
      • 700-900 HP/turn for 3 turns, cures Poison/Injury/Distract/Daze/Sickness/Paralysis/Curse
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Heine
    • ATK Type: 70 PHY || 30 MAG
    • LS: +30% ATK/HP, +30% Spark damage, +35% BB ATK when HP >50%
    • ES: +15% ATK and +20% Spark damage when いにしえのペンダント or Spark-type sphere is equipped
      • (+15% Spark damage, 50-100 BC fill on Spark [50% chance, up to 5x/turn], from Magical Weapons SQ)
    • ----------
    • BB: 9 hits AoE (150%), +30% ATK, +30% Spark damage for 3 turns
    • SBB: 11 hits ST (250%), +35% ATK, +35% Spark damage for 3 turns
    • Trigger Skill:
      • Condition: When Heine has "ATK, DEF, MDEF" buff active
      • Effect: +15% ATK to self for 1 turn and fills BB Gauge to SBB at start of turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with Cedio & Range:
      • 33 hits Fire/Earth/Thunder AoE (720%),+30% ATK/DEF/MDEF for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Chronea (茨咲の繚精クロネア)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +15% DEF/MDEF to Earth units, +5% Thunder mitigation
    • ----------
    • BB: 13 hits RT (180%), -10% ATK Down (40% chance) for 1 turn, inflict Poison/Curse (40% chance) for 2 turns
    • SBB: +10% Thunder mitigation for 2 turns, +25% elemental weakness damage against Thunder units for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Retist:
      • 20 hits Earth/Light AoE (360%), -10% ATK/DEF/MDEF Down (80% chance) for 3 turns, inflicts Poison/Curse/Hallucination (60% chance) for 2 turns and Paralysis (60% chance) for 1 turn
    [​IMG]
    Ibuki
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +20% ATK/HP, +10% chance to Distract/Daze/Hallucinate, +30% MAG damage
    • ES: +15% BB fill rate when an Ailment sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 8 hits Row (160%), +60% chance to Distract/Daze/Hallucinate for 2 turns, +25% MAG damage for 3 turns
    • SBB: 11 hits Row (200%), +70% chance to Distract/Daze/Hallucinate for 2 turns, -10% MDEF (70% chance) for 1 turn, +30% MAG damage for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Ryugo, Kishou, Renji, Jingetsu
      • 42 hits Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder/Dark AoE (360%), inflicts Poison/Injury/Weakness/Distract/Daze/Sickness/Curse/Hallucinate for 2 turns, inflicts Paralysis/Confusion for 1 turn, -15% ATK/DEF/MDEF Down for 2 turns, +35% ATK against ailed enemies, +35% F/W/E/T/D elemental damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Seventh Bariura Princess Feline (フェリーネ)
    • ATK Type: 60 PHY || 40 MAG
    • LS: +20% ATK/HP, +30% Spark damage, 300 BC/turn
    • EX: 50~200 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) when a Spark sphere is equipped or Selvia is in the party
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits Row (160%), +25% Spark damage, 300 BC/turn for 3 turns
    • SBB: 14 hits Row (200%), +30% Spark damage, 400 BC/turn, +3% Evasion for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Muse, Selvia
      • 27 hits Water/Earth/Dark AoE (680%), +35% BB ATK, +35% Spark damage, 1500 BC/turn, 1800~2000 HP/turn for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Teresa (宣闘司狂テレサ)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +25% ATK, +8% Crit rate, adds "+35% Crit damage for 3 turns" after a Crit
    • EX: Adds "+30% ATK to self for 3 turns" to SBB when an ATK Up sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 11 hits Row (170%), +8% Crit rate, 50~200 BC per Crit (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    • SBB: 13 hits Row (220%), +10% Crit rate, +30% Crit damage, 50~300 BC per Crit (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Addik
    • ATK Type: 80 PHY || 20 MAG
    • LS: +15% ATK/HP, +30% PHY damage, +5% Evasion
    • ES: Adds "[+30% PHY damage and +10% Evasion for 3 turns] when an attack is evaded" when a Damage Up type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 12 hits Row (170%), +25% ATK, +25% PHY damage, +5% Evasion for 3 turns
    • SBB: 14 hits AoE (190%), +30% ATK, +30% PHY damage, +25% ATK/DEF to Earth units for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Victoria, Natalie:
      • 15 hits Earth/Thunder/Dark AoE (660%), +20% XBB Fill, +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +35% Spark damage, +35% XBB fill rate for 3 turns
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Mana
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +15% Stats, 100-300 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn), +20-25% heal when hit (25% chance, up to 3x/turn), adds "+105 PHY/MAG mitigation for 2 turns" buff when 5000 damage is taken
    • ES: +10% Stats and adds "Recover 1 ALT Point to self" buff to BB/SBB when a Damage Up/Mitigation type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 11 hits Earth/Light AoE (150%), +25% DEF/MDEF, 300~500 HP/turn for 3 turns, +10% PHY/MAG mitigation for 2 turns
    • SBB: 13 hits Earth/Light AoE (200%), +30% DEF/MDEF, +25~30% heal when hit (25% chance, up to 3xturn) for 3 turns, +10% PHY/MAG mitigation for 2 turns
    • ALT: (6 Points) Transforms for 1 turn (Does not consume action, 2 Cost)
    • ----------
    • ALT BB: 9 hits all element AoE (170%), +30% BB ATK, +30% MAG damage, +30% elemental damage for 3 turns, +10% PHY/MAG mitigation for 2 turns
    • ALT SBB: 13 hits all element AoE (240%), +35% BB ATK, +35% elemental damage for 3 turns, +10% PHY/MAG mitigation, -10% PHY/MAG damage to enemies (80% chance) for 2 turns
    [​IMG]
    Zelnite (盗神ゼルナイト)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +10% BC/HC drop, +2% Zel drop, +1% Item drop
    • ----------
    • BB: 9 hits Row (150%), +15% BC/HC drop rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 10 hits Row (190%), inflict Hallucinate/Confuse (50% chance) for 2 turns, 500 BB fill
    • ----------
    • XBB with Remio:
      • 25 hits Earth/Thunder AoE (340%), +25% BC/HC drop rate, +3% Item drop rate
    [​IMG]
    Lidith (翠女神リディス)
    • ATK Type: 70 PHY || 30 MAG
    • LS: +20% ATK to all Units
    • ----------
    • BB: 13 hits ST (180%), +20% HC drop rate for 3 turns [60 PHY || 40 MAG]
    • SBB: 17 hits ST, cure Paralysis/Hallucination [50 PHY || 50 MAG]
    [​IMG]
    Edea (地鎧神エデア)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +10% MAG mitigation
    • ----------
    • BB: 11 hits ST (170%), +10% Magical mitigation for 1 turn
    • SBB: 12 hits ST (230%), +10% Magical mitigation for 1 turn, +25% MDEF for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Lorand, Dean, & Loch:
      • 25 hits Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder ST (1220%)
    [​IMG]
    Gravion (魔岩大神グラビオン)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +15% HP to all Units
    • ----------
    • BB: 9 hits Row (180%)
    • SBB: 12 hits AoE (200%)
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Zelban
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +30% HP, +35% ATK/DEF when 5+ unique elements are in the party, +10% PHY mitigation, null Crit damage
    • ES: +15% DEF and adds "null Injury/Weakness/Paralysis/Curse for 3 turns" buff to BB/SBB when DUELのカケラ or Mitigation-type sphere is equipped
      • (+5% Crit rate, 200 BB/turn, from Ten-Winged Tormentor SQ)
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits ST (190%), +30% DEF for 3 turns, adds Earth element to attacks for 2 turns, +10% PHY mitigation for 1 turn
    • SBB: 11 hits Row (220%), +35% DEF, adds Earth element to attacks for 3 turns, +10% PHY mitigation for 2 turns
    • Trigger Skill:
      • Condition: When Zelban has a 40% minimum DEF buff and has "Earth element to attacks" buff active
      • Effect: 8 hits ST (200%) at end of turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with the whole batch:
      • 35 hits AoE (900%), +30% ATK for 3 turns, add F/W/E/T/D elements to attacks for 2 turns
    [​IMG]
    Quaid (勇剣翠神クェイド)
    • ATK Type: 50 PHY || 50 MAG
    • LS: +20% ATK/MDEF when 5+ unique elements are in the squad, +20% BB fill rate
    • ES: +15% BB ATK when HP >50% when Claire/Diana is the the party
    • ----------
    • BB: 11 hits F/W/E/T Row (140%), +20% BB ATK for 3 turns
    • SBB: 15 hits all element AoE (150%), +25% BB ATK, +25% BB fill rate for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Claire and Diana:
      • 31 hits all element AoE (650%), 300-500 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn), +30% Spark damage for 3 turns, adds F/W/E/T elements to attack for 2 turns
    [​IMG]
    Rozalia (優翠宝姫ロザリア)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +20% HP/MDEF, 100~200 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn), +10% MAG mitigation
    • ES: Nulls Sickness/Paralysis/Curse when a Heal sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 1500~1700 burst Heal, 400~600 HP/turn for 3 turns, cures Poison/Sickness/Curse
    • SBB: 2400~2800 burst Heal, 600~800 HP/turn, 400 BB/turn, nulls Poison/Sickness/Curse for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Zelnite:
      • 1500 BC fill, cures all ailments, nulls all ailments for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Libera
    • ATK Type: 60 PHY || 40 MAG
    • LS: +10% Stats, 300~400 HP/turn, 50~200 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn)
    • ES: 400~600 HP/turn and +15~20% heal when hit (20% chance, up to 3x/turn) when a Heal type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 14 hits Row (170%), adds Earth/Thunder elements to attack for 2 turns, +20% Healing effectiveness, 100~300 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns
    • SBB: 16 hits Row (200%), adds Earth/Thunder elements to attack, +10% Water/Thunder mitigation for 2 turns, BC/HC drop boost for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Griff, Krantz:
      • 30 hits Fire/Earth/Light AoE (660%), 3200~3600 burst Heal, adds all elements to attack, +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF to all element types for 3 turns, +20% PHY/MAG mitigation for 2 turns
    [​IMG]
    Lugina (破闘の刄神ルジーナ)

    (Obtain: Complete the Book - 翠輝の召喚老 [only available after obtaining Hans])
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +30% HP, +35% ATK based on HP remaining but -20% ATK based on HP lost, +20% mitigation (30% chance)
    • ES: +10% Stats when 覇竜剣『天魁』 is equipped
      • +30% HP, +50% ATK based on HP remaining but -30% ATK based on HP lost, from Book - 覇竜剣『天魁』 (only available after obtaining Lugina)
    • ----------
    • BB: 12 hits ST (240%), +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF to self for 3 turns, fills BB Gauge to full (SBB)
    • SBB: 16 hits Row (250%), +40% DEF for 3 turns, -10% DEF/MDEF (80% chance) for 1 turn, fills BB Gauge up to full (SBB)
    • ALTs (9 points):
      • 5 hits ST (500%) (consumes action) (6 cost)
      • 10% PHY mitigation for 3 turns (does not consume action) (1 cost)
    [​IMG]
    Melfel (奇術師メルフェル)
    (Obtain: Trial 6)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +15% ATK/MDEF/HP, 50~250 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn), +5% Evasion
    • ES: +5% Evasion and 200~300 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn) when equipped with Ailments or BB sphere
    • ----------
    • BB: 15 hits AoE (160%), Curse/Hallucinate buff (10% chance, 2 turns), Confuse buff (10% chance, 1 turn), 50~150 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    • SBB: 17 hits AoE (200%), +60% chance to Curse/Hallucinate for 2 turns, +60% chance to Confuse for 1 turn, +30% BC drop rate, 50~300 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns, recovers 1 ALT point to self
    • ALTs (5 points):
      • Add Fire/Thunder elements to attack for 3 turns (2 cost)
      • Add Water/Earth elements to attack for 3 turns (2 cost)
      • +20% Angel Idol to random unit in party, 200~400 HP/turn for 3 turns (3 cost)
      • +1 Hit count for 3 turns, +10% BC/HC drop rate for 3 turns (3 cost)
    [​IMG]
    Sasha (翠凛刀姫サーシャ)
    (Obtain: Trial 1)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +20% BB ATK
    • ES: -10% BB cost when 翠潔刀『彗華』 is equipped
      • (+15% Spark damage, +10% BC drop on Spark)
    • ----------
    • BB: 12 hits ST, +20% Spark damage for 3 turns
    • SBB: 15 hits Row, +25% Spark damage for 3 turns
    • ALT: 8 hits AoE (300%)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Roy:
      • 22 hits Fire/Earth AoE (360%), +30% BB fill rate, 800-1000 HP/turn for 3 turns
    • XBB with Roy, Wallace, Joshua, Hans
      • 41 hits F/E/T/L/D AoE (920%), -10% ATK/DEF Down (80% chance), +30% BB fill rate, +1 Hit count for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Lance
    (Obtain: Book Reward)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +30% Stats to Earth units, null Crit damage, 100~300 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn)
    • ----------
    • BB: 6 hits ST (190%), cures Poison/Injury/Weakness/Paralysis/Curse/Confusion, nulls Poison/Injury/Weakness/Paralysis/Curse/Confusion for 3 turns, nulls Crit damage for 2 turns
    • SBB: 8 hits AoE (190%), +30% DEF/MDEF, nulls ATK/DEF/MDEF Down for 3 turns, nulls Crit damage for 2 turns
    • Trigger Skill:
      • Condition: When 5000 HP has been healed and Lance has "DEF" buff active
      • Effect: +10% PHY mitigation for 2 turns at end of turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with Eltri:
      • 2600-2800 Burst heal, cures Poison/Injury/Weakness/Distract /Daze/Sickness/Paralysis/Curse
    • XBB with BF1 Starters:
      • 51 hits AoE (1140%), +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +30% elemental weakness damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Eltri (創樹エルトリオン)
    (Obtain: Randall map)​
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +20% HC efficacy, +50% Injury resistance
    • ----------
    • BB: 1300-1500 burst Heal
    • SBB: 2300-2500 burst Heal, cures Poison/Injury/Sickness/Curse
    • ----------
    • XBB with Lance:
      • 2600-2800 Burst heal, cures Poison/Injury/Weakness/Distract /Daze/Sickness/Paralysis/Curse
    [​IMG]
    Daphne
    (Obtain: Arena encounter)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +15% ATK/DEF/HP, +30% BB ATK, nulls elemental damage
    • ES: 400~600 HP/turn and 400 BC/turn when a Stats type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 13 hits ST (180%), +20% ATK/DEF, +25% BB ATK, +25% BB fill rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 16 hits Row, +25% ATK/DEF, +30% BB ATK, +30% BB fill rate for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Lanza (碧鋼の斧神ランザ)
    (Obtain: Arena encounter, drop chance)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: 100-200 BB fill when attacked (50% chance, up to 3x/turn)
    • ----------
    • BB: 14 hits Row (150%), 100-200 BB fill when attacked (50% chance, up to 3x/turn)
    • SBB: 18 hits Row (190%), 100-300 BB fill when attacked (50% chance, up to 3x/turn)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Arena batch:
      • 45 hits Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder/Light AoE (990%)
    line.png
    Honor Summon
    line.png
    [​IMG]
    Lario (弓神ラリオ)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +35% BC drop rate on Spark
    • ----------
    • BB: 11 hits Row (150%), +20% BC drop rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 18 hits Row (190%), +25% BC drop rate for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Aneil (法功神アーネル)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +20% BB fill rate
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder Row (140%)
    • SBB: 11 hits Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder AoE (140%)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Reed & Lucana:
      • 14 hits Fire/Earth/Thunder Row (600%), 400 BB/turn, +30% BB ATK for 3 turns
    • XBB with all Leaders of Elgaia:
      • 44 hits Fire/Water/Light/Darkness AoE (990%), 400 BB/turn for 3 turns, adds Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder elements to attack for 2 turns
    [​IMG]
    Nemia (ネミア)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +8% Crit rate to all Units
    • ----------
    • BB: 8 hits ST (180%), +8% Crit rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 12 hits ST (270%), fill BB Gauge to max (not SBB)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Zeln:
      • 19 hits Earth/Thunder ST (580%),+12% Crit rate, +30% Spark damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Reevan (竜養賢騎リーヴァン)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +10% DEF/MDEF/HP, +10% PHY mitigation, adds [+30% BB ATK for 3 turns] buff when 5000 damage is taken
    • ----------
    • BB: 8 hits ST (190%), +15% DEF/MDEF for 3 turns, +10% PHY mitigation for 1 turn
    • SBB: 12 hits Row (200%), +20% DEF/MDEF for 3 turns, +10% PHY mitigation for 2 turns, +8% HP to party
     
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    play4free and Viica like this.
  5. Kuttrax

    Kuttrax Elitist Jerk Staff Member

    Messages:
    103
    Likes Received:
    93
    Thunder Units
    line.png
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Grook
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +40% ATK based on HP remaining, +10% Crit rate, +30% Crit damage to all Units
    • ES: +15% HP and +10% Crit rate when 四聖十字奏勲章 or a Critical-type sphere is equipped
      • (+10% Stats, from Starters SQ)
    • ----------
    • BB: 9 hits Row (180%), +8% Crit rate, +30% Crit damage, +50~200 BC on Crit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns
    • SBB: 11 hits Row (240%), +10% Crit rate, +35% Crit damage, +50~300 BC on Crit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns
    • Trigger Skill:
      • Condition: When BB Gauge is >50 and Grook has 40% minimum total ATK boost
      • Effect: 7 hits ST (220%) at turn's end
    • ----------
    • XBB with Rian, Lyel, & Elysia:
      • 35 hits Fire/Water/Thunder AoE (730%), 2600-2800 burst Heal, +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF for 3 turns

    [​IMG]
    Transcended Nina
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +35% ATK/MDEF when BB Gauge >50%, +30% MAG damage, inflict Injury/Weakness/Hallucinate (20% chance) for 2 turns, inflict Paralysis (20% chance) for 1 turn
    • ES: 400 BB/turn and +20% MAG damage when 緋晶冠ブリクストの詳細 or Damage Up-type sphere is equipped
      • (+10% BB ATK, Injury (30% chance) for 2 turns, from Nina SQ)
    • ----------
    • BB: 7 hits Row (170%), inflict Injury/Weakness/Hallucinate (80% chance) for 2 turns, inflict Paralysis (80% chance) for 1 turn, +30% MAG damage for 3 turns
    • SBB: 9 hits AoE (190%), +30% MAG damage, +40% BB ATK for 3 turns
    • ALT: ALT points increased to 6
      • +15% MAG damage, +15% BB ATK for 2 turns (Does not consume action, 3 Cost)
    [​IMG]
    Gaitsu (勇拳老神ガイツ)
    • ATK Type: 70 PHY || 30 MAG
    • LS: +20% Critical damage
    • ----------
    • BB: 9 hits ST (190%), +20% Crit damage for 3 turns
    • SBB: 10 hits Row (200%), +25% Crit damage for 3 turns [50 PHY || 50 MAG]
    • ----------
    • XBB with Ortiz, Rencia, Riche, Purusu, & Purumu:
      • 27 hits Fire/Water/Thunder/Light/Dark AoE (1020%), +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +30% BC drop rate for 3 turns, 2600-2800 burst Heal

    [​IMG]
    Vogue (轟獣神ヴォーグ)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +25-0% ATK based on HP remaining
    • ES: +10% Crit damage when 獣爪の首飾り is equipped
      • (+5% BC/HC drop rate, from Creepers SQ)
    • ----------
    • BB: 12 hits ST (190%), +8% Crit rate to self for 3 turns
    • SBB: 16 hits ST (280%), +25% ATK to self for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Kirika & Navarre:
      • 36 hits Fire/Water/Thunder AoE (650%), inflict Injury/Poison (60% chance) for 2 turns, +30% ATK for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Remio (狩盗神レミオ)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +20% BB fill rate
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits Row (150%), +20% BC drop rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 12 hits Row (190%), Distract (60% chance) for 2 turns, +25% BC drop rate for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Zelnite:
      • 25 hits Earth/Thunder AoE (340%), +25% BC/HC drop rate, +3% Item drop rate
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Range
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +25% HP/DEF/MDEF, 300~400 HP/turn, adds "+20% ATK for 3 turns" buff when 5000 damage is taken
    • ES: +15% HP and 400~600 HP/turn when いにしえのペンダント or Heal-type sphere is equipped
      • (+15% Spark damage, 50-100 BC fill on Spark [50% chance, up to 5x/turn], from Magical Weapons SQ)
    • ----------
    • BB: 8 hits Row (180%), +30% DEF/MDEF, 300~500 HP/turn for 3 turns, null elemental damage for 1 turn
    • SBB: 11 hits Row (240%), +15% max HP, +35% DEF/MDEF for 3 turns, null elemental damage for 2 turns
    • Trigger Skill:
      • Condition: When HP >50%, 5000 Physical damage is taken, and Range has "DEF" buff active
      • Effect: 8 hits AoE (150%), +10% ATK for 2 turns at start of turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with Cedio & Heine:
      • 33 hits Fire/Earth/Thunder AoE (720%),+30% ATK/DEF/MDEF for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Meirin (嵐義の天精メイリン)
    • ATK Type: 70 PHY || 30 MAG
    • LS: +15% DEF/MDEF to Thunder units, +5% Water mitigation
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits ST (190%), +1 Hit count for 3 turns
    • SBB: +10% Water mitigation for 2 turns, +25% elemental weakness damage against Water units for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Retist:
      • 2600-2800 burst Heal, 700-900 HP/turn, +30% Spark damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Renji
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +20% ATK/HP to Thunder units, +8% Crit rate, +30% BB ATK
    • ES: +15% BB ATK when an ATK Boost sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 13 hits ST (200%), +25% BB ATK, +25% ATK to Thunder units for 3 turns
    • SBB: 17 hits AoE (200%), +10% Crit rate, +30% Crit damage, +30% BB ATK for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Ryugo, Kishou, Ibuki, Jingetsu
      • 42 hits Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder/Dark AoE (360%), inflicts Poison/Injury/Weakness/Distract/Daze/Sickness/Curse/Hallucinate for 2 turns, inflicts Paralysis/Confusion for 1 turn, -15% ATK/DEF/MDEF Down for 2 turns, +35% ATK against ailed enemies, +35% F/W/E/T/D elemental damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Gilbert (剛逞の粛官ジルベルト)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +15% ATK/HP, +30% PHY damage, +10% PHY mitigation
    • ES: +15% HP when a Stats sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits ST (170%, based on HP remaining), +8% HP, +25% PHY damage for 3 turns
    • SBB: 12 hits AoE (160%, based on HP remaining), +10% HP, +30% ATK, +30% PHY damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Victoria
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +15% Stats, +30% Spark damage, 100~300 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn), +25% BB fill rate
    • ES: +10% Stats, +10% mitigation (30% chance) when a Stats type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 12 hits AoE (150%), recovers 1 ALT point to self, +20% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +25% Spark damage, 100~200 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    • SBB: 15 hits AoE (280%), recovers 2 ALT points to self, +25% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +30% Spark damage for 3 turns
    • ALT: +10% ATK/DEF/MDEF, 400 BC/turn, 400~600 HP/turn, +15% Spark damage nulls Poison/Paralysis/Curse/Confusion for 3 turns (Does not consume action, 6 Cost)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Addik, Natalie:
      • 15 hits Earth/Thunder/Dark AoE (660%), +20% XBB Fill, +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +35% Spark damage, +35% XBB fill rate for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Rakupel
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +25% MDEF/HP, 300 BC/turn, +30% Healing boost, nulls Crit damage
    • ES: +10% MDEF/HP and 300 BC/turn when a Heal type sphere is equipped or Rinelle is in the party
    • ----------
    • BB: 1800~2000 burst Heal, +25% Healing boost for 3 turns, null Crit damage, +10% Fire/Water/Light mitigation for 1 turn
    • SBB: 2800~3000 burst Heal, boosts BC/HC drop amount for 3 turns, null Crit damage, +10% Fire/Water/Light mitigation for 2 turns
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Olivia
    • ATK Type: 60 PHY || 40 MAG
    • LS: +25% DEF/MDEF/HP, 400 BC/turn, 400~600 HP/turn
    • ES: 400 BC/turn and 400~600 HP/turn when a Heal-type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: +30% BC/HC drop rate, 300 BC/turn, 300~500 HP/turn, 100~300 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn), +25-30% heal when hit (25% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns
    • SBB: 12 hits AoE (210%), +35% BB ATK, +30% PHY/MAG damage for 3 turns
    • ALT: ALT points increased to 6
      • Cures Poison/Paralysis/Curse/Confusion, +10% PHY/MAG mitigation (Does not consume action, 1 Cost)
    • Trigger Skill
      • Condition: When 5000 PHY damage has been dealt and the taret has "ATK Down" debuff active
      • Effect: +10% DEF/MDEF for 2 turns at the end of turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with Sharon
      • 18 hits Fire/Thunder AoE (580%), +35% DEF/MDEF, -15% ATK/DEF/MDEF Down, nulls all ailments, 600~800 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn), +30-40% heal when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Weiss (軍神ヴァイス)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +20% ATK to all Units
    • ----------
    • BB: +15% ATK/MDEF for 3 turns, cures Distract
    • SBB: 18 hits AoE (150%), 10% DEF Down (40% chance) for 1 turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with Kilfa:
      • +30% ATK, 400 BB/turn, +25% Spark damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Rashil (空導神ラスハイル)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: 200 BB/turn
    • ----------
    • BB: 1300-1500 burst Heal
    • SBB: 2300-2500 burst Heal, +10% Crit rate for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Falma (空千神ファルマ)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +20% Spark damage
    • ----------
    • BB: 12 hits ST (180%), inflict Paralysis (60% chance) for 1 turn
    • SBB: 17 hits Row (190%), inflict Paralysis (50% chance) for 1 turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with Grafl:
      • 22 hits ST (550%), 80% chance to Paralyze for 1 turn, +30% BC drop rate for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Grafl (空賊帝グラッフル)
    • ATK Type: 40 PHY || 60 MAG
    • LS: +35% BC drop rate on Spark
    • ----------
    • BB: 9 hits ST (180%), +20% BC drop rate for 3 turns [30 PHY || 70 MAG]
    • SBB: 12 hits Row (190%), 50-200 BB fill on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns [20 PHY || 80 MAG]
    • ----------
    • XBB with Falma:
      • 22 hits ST (550%), 80% chance to Paralyze for 1 turn, +30% BC drop rate for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Loch (雷弓神ロクス)
    • ATK Type: 50 PHY || 50 MAG
    • LS: +25% ATK of Thunder units
    • ----------
    • BB: 7 hits ST (220%)
    • SBB: 1 hit ST (300%), +8% Crit rate to self, +25% Crit damage to self for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Lorand, Dean, & Edea:
      • 25 hits Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder ST (1220%)
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Lodin
    • ATK Type: 80 PHY || 20 MAG
    • LS: +30% HP, +35% ATK/DEF when 5+ unique elements are in the party, +30% BB ATK, 300 BC/turn
    • ES: +15% ATK and adds "100~250 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) when DUELのカケラ or BB-type sphere is equipped
      • (+5% Crit rate, 200 BB/turn, from Ten-Winged Tormentor SQ)
    • ----------
    • BB: 9 hits Row (140%), 500 BB fill, 300 BC/turn for 3 turns, adds Thunder element to attacks for 2 turns
    • SBB: 12 hits Row (170%), 600 BB fill, 400 BC/turn, adds Thunder element to attacks for 3 turns
    • Trigger Skill:
      • Condition: SBB Gauge is full and Lodin has "Thunder element to attacks" buff active
      • Effect: 9 hits AoE (150%) at end of turn, and drains own BB Gauge to 0 at start of turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with the whole batch:
      • 35 hits AoE (900%), +30% ATK for 3 turns, add F/W/E/T/D elements to attacks for 2 turns
    [​IMG]
    Diana ()
    • ATK Type: 70 PHY || 30 MAG
    • LS: 100-200 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn), +20% HC efficacy
    • ES: 200 BB/turn when Quaid is the the party or a BB-type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 300 BB/turn, 100~300 BB when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns
    • SBB: 14 hits Thunder Row (200%), 400 BB fill, 50~200 HP on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Claire and Quaid:
      • 31 hits all element AoE (650%), 300-500 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn), +30% Spark damage for 3 turns, adds F/W/E/T elements to attack for 2 turns
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Fizz (雷聖騎フィズ)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +15% ATK/HP, 500 BC on normal attack, +1 Hit count
    • ALT: +10% BC/HC drop rate when a Drop-type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 12 hits Row (160%), +20% ATK/DEF to self, +1 Hit count for 3 turns, +10% PHY mitigation for 1 turn
    • SBB: 14 hits Row (200%), +2 Hit count, nulls Injury/Weakness/Sickness for 3 turns, +10% PHY mitigation for 1 turn
    • ALT: Transforms to Thief Fizz for 2 turns (Does not end the turn)
    • ----------
    • ALT BB: 12 hits Row (180%), 400 BB fill, +1 Hit count, +25% BC drop rate for 3 turns
    • ALT SBB: 15 hits Row (220%), +2 Hit count, +30% BC drop rate, +35% BC drop on Spark for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Zado (羅殲鎧ザド)

    (Obtain: Trial 4)​
    • ATK Type: 80 PHY || 20 MAG
    • LS: +15% HP, 200-300 HP/turn, +15-20% heal when hit (20% chance, up to 3x/turn)
    • ES: +15-20% heal when hit (20% chance, up to 3x/turn)
    • ----------
    • BB: 1100-1300 burst Heal, +10% PHY mitigation for 2 turns [100 MAG]
    • SBB: 12 hits ST (250%), 400-600 HP/turn for 3 turns
    • ALT: Transforms to Zado XDL for 2 turns (Does not end action)
    • ----------
    • ALT BB: 14 hits AoE (130%)
    • ALT SBB: 16 hits AoE (180%), inflicts Injury (60% chance) for 2 turns
    ??
    Grant

    (Obtain: ヴァイザーの名のもとに Story Quest)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +40% ATK based on HP remaining, +30% PHY damage, adds "+20% ATK for 3 turns" after a Crit
    • ES: Adds "50~200 BC on Crit (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns" buff to BB/SBB when ヴァイザーの十戒 or Critical-type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 8 hits ST (220%), +8% Crit rate, +25% Crit damage, +25% PHY damage for 3 turns
    • SBB: 10 hits AoE (200%), +10% Crit rate, +30% Crit damage, +30% PHY damage for 3 turns
    • ALT: (6 points) 6 hits AoE (160%), -10% ATK/DEF Down (80% chance), +15% Crit damage for 2 turns (Consumes action, 3 Cost)
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Eze
    (Obtain: 30k Arena Pts Reward)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +30% Stats to Thunder units, +30% Spark damage, +10% Crit rate
    • ----------
    • BB: 4 hits ST (220%), +35% Spark damage, +25% Spark damage to self for 3 turns
    • SBB: 7 hits Row (260%), +40% Spark damage, +30% Spark damage to self for 3 turns
    • Trigger Skill:
      • Condition: When SBB Gauge is full and Eze has 30% minimum "ATK to Thunder units" buff active
      • Effect: 4 hits ST (350%) at end of turn, but -25% DEF to self at end of turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with Emilia:
      • 20 hits Thunder AoE (350%), +50% chance to Paralyze & +80% chance to Shock for 2 turns, +30% Spark damage for 3 turns
    • XBB with BF1 Starters:
      • 51 hits AoE (1140%), +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +30% elemental weakness damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Jeremy
    (Obtain: Arena encounter)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +20% ATK/DEF/HP of Thunder units, boosts BC/HC drop amount, +15% Water mitigation
    • ES: +8% Evasion and boosts BC/HC drop amount when a Drop type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 15 hits ST (160%), boosts BC/HC drop amount, +3% Evasion for 3 turns, +10% Fire/Water mitigation for 2 turns
    • SBB: 18 hits Row (200%), +3% Evasion, +25% DEF/MDEF of Thunder units for 3 turns, +10% Fire/Water mitigation for 2 turns
    [​IMG]
    Eleanor (黄魔の法神エレノア)
    (Obtain: Arena encounter, drop chance)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +10% MAG mitigation
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits Row (130%), +10% MAG mitigation for 1 turn
    • SBB: 13 hits AoE (140%), +10% MAG mitigation for 1 turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with Arena batch:
      • 45 hits Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder/Light AoE (990%)
    [​IMG]
    Wallace (豪雷猛斧ウォレス)
    (Obtain: 10,000 Frontier Hunter Points)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +25% ATK for the first 2 turns
    • ----------
    • BB: 7 hits ST (160%), +20% BC drop rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 8 hits Row (180%), +25% BC drop rate, +25% BB fill rate for 3 turns
    • ALT: Instantly fills own BB Gauge (not SBB)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Sasha, Wallace, Joshua, Hans
      • 41 hits F/E/T/L/D AoE (920%), -10% ATK/DEF Down (80% chance), +30% BB fill rate, +1 Hit count for 3 turns
    line.png
    Honor Summon
    line.png
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Emilia
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +30% HP, +30% ATK/DEF to Thunder units, +35% Thunder elemental damage, +50~200 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn)
    • ----------
    • BB: 8 hits Row (150%), inflict Injury/Weakness (80% chance) for 2 turns, inflict Paralysis (80% chance) for 1 turn, +35% BC/HC drop rate on Spark, +25% ATK/DEF to Thunder units for 3 turns
    • SBB: 11 hits Row (190%), inflict Injury/Weakness (80% chance) for 2 turns, inflict Paralysis (80% chance) for 1 turn, +40% BC/HC drop rate on Spark, +30% ATK/DEF to Thunder units for 3 turns
    • ALT: ALT points increased to 9
      • +20% Thunder elemental damage, +10% ATK/DEF/MDEF to Thunder units for 2 turns (Does not consume turn, 3 Cost)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Eze:
      • 20 hits AoE (350%), 50% chance to Paralyze, 80% chance to Shock for 2 turns, +30% Spark damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Lucana (迅神姫ルカナ)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +20% HC efficacy, +50% Weakness resistance
    • ----------
    • BB: 1300-1500 burst Heal, cure Injury/Weakness
    • SBB: 15 hits AoE (150%), 10% ATK Down (40% chance) for 1 turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with Reed & Aneil:
      • 14 hits Fire/Earth/Thunder Row (600%), 400 BB/turn, +30% BB ATK for 3 turns
    • XBB with all Leaders of Elgaia:
      • 44 hits Fire/Water/Light/Darkness AoE (990%), 400 BB/turn for 3 turns, adds Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder elements to attack for 2 turns
    [​IMG]
    Zeln (ゼレン)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +20% ATK to all Units
    • ----------
    • BB: 6 hits ST (160%), +20% ATK for 3 turns
    • SBB: 8 hits ST (240%), +25% ATK to self, +25% Spark damage to self, -50% DEF to self for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Nemia:
      • 19 hits Earth/Thunder ST (580%),+12% Crit rate, +30% Spark damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Jerome (ジェローム)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +25% MDEF, 200~300 HP/turn, +25% HC efficacy
    • ----------
    • BB: 1300~1500 burst Heal, cures Distract/Daze/Sickness/Hallucinate
    • SBB: 2300~2500 burst Heal, nulls Distract/Daze/Sickness/Hallucinate, +25% HC efficacy for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Bartle
      • 2600~2800 burst Heal, 2000 BC fill, +10% max HP to party
     
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    Viica and play4free like this.
  6. Kuttrax

    Kuttrax Elitist Jerk Staff Member

    Messages:
    103
    Likes Received:
    93
    Light Units
    line.png
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Ariatos
    • ATK Type: 50 PHY || 50 MAG
    • LS: +30% ATK/HP, +35% BB ATK, 300 BC/turn
    • ES: +20% BB ATK and 500 BC fill when dealing 10k damage, when 四聖十字奏勲章 or a Damage Up-type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 7 hits Row (170%), +30% ATK, +25% BB ATK, +25% BB fill rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 8 hits AoE (200%), +35% ATK, +30% BB ATK, +30% BB fill rate for 3 turns
    • Trigger Skill:
      • Condition: Every 3 turns when the party has at least 1 Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder unit
      • Effect: +10% ATK for 1 turn
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Relic
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +30% MDEF/HP, +30% Healing effects, null Weakness/Daze/Hallucinate/Confusion
    • EX: 400~600 HP/turn and null Weakness/Daze/Hallucinate/Confusion when 輝晶棍ベルゼンテ or Heal-type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 2500-3000 burst Heal, 300~500 HP/turn for 3 turns, null Weakness/Daze/Hallucination/Confusion for 3 turns, cures Weakness/Daze/Hallucinate/Confusion
    • SBB: 9 hits Row (220%), 2800~3200 burst Heal, +30% Healing effects for 3 turns, +10% MAG mitigation for 2 turns
    • ALT: ALT points increased to 6
    [​IMG]
    Purumu (爪舞神プルム)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +10% chance to inflict Injury for 2 turns
    • ----------
    • BB: 8 hits ST (180%), inflict Injury (60% chance) for 2 turns
    • SBB: 10 hits ST (260%), +25% ATK to self for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Purusu: 21 hits Light/Dark Row (360%), inflict Injury/Distract (70% chance) for 2 turns, +30% Crit damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Refina (森聖神妃レフィーナ)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: 200-300 HP/turn
    • ES: +30% Distract/Daze resistance when 森聖の瑞花 is equipped
    • -----------
    • BB: 7 hits Row (140%), heal for 15-20% of damage taken (20% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns
    • SBB: 2300-2500 burst Heal, +25% HC drop rate for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Elsys & Greif:
      • 30 hits Earth/Light/Dark Row (590%), inflict Poison/Curse (80% chance) for 2 turns, +25% BC/HC rate for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Luche (人型掃射兵器ルシェⅡ)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +20% BB ATK
    • ES: +10% BB ATK when アームド・コート is equipped
      • (+10% BB ATK, +10% Spark damage, from Mecha SQ)
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits ST (180%), +20% BB ATK for 3 turns
    • SBB: 12 hits Row (200%), +25% BB ATK for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Remis & Lilith:
      • 42 hits AoE (630%), +30% BB ATK, +12% Crit rate for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Retist (光幻画聖レティスト)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +10% Stats, 200 BB/turn, 200-300 HP/turn
    • ----------
    • BB: 9 hits ST (150%, based on HP remaining), 400 BB fill
    • SBB: 11 hits Row (140%, based on HP remaining), 500 BB fill, +25% BB fill rate for 3 turns
    • ALT: 200 BB fill to self, 200-300 HP/turn to self for 2 turns (Does not consume action) [50 PHY || 50 MAG]
    • ----------
    • XBB with Nesta:
      • 20 hits Fire/Light AoE (360%), +25% BC/HC drop rate, +30% BC/HC drop on Spark for 3 turns
    • XBB with Amane:
      • 400 BB/turn, 300-500 BB when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn), +25% BB ATK for 3 turns
    • XBB with Chronea:
      • 20 hits Earth/Light AoE (360%), -10% ATK/DEF/MDEF Down (80% chance) for 3 turns, inflicts Poison/Curse/Hallucination (60% chance) for 2 turns and Paralysis (60% chance) for 1 turn
    • XBB with Meirin:
      • 2600-2800 burst Heal, 700-900 HP/turn, +30% Spark damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Souya
    • ATK Type: 80 PHY || 20 MAG
    • LS: +20% HP, +25% ATK based on HP remaining, +3% Evasion
    • ----------
    • BB: 13 hits Row (170%), +3% Evasion, ~300-500 HP/turn for 3 turns, recovers 1 ALT Point to self
    • SBB: 15 hits Row (220%), +3% Evasion, ~400-600 HP/turn, 600 BC/turn for 3 turns, recovers 1 ALT Point to self
    • ALTs:
      • (3 Cost) +10% ATK/DEF/MDEF, nulls all ailments, +2 Hit count for 3 turns (Does not end turn)
      • (3 Cost) 9 hits Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder/Light AoE (180%) (Ends turn)
      • (2 Cost) 9 hits ST (200%) (Does not end turn)
    [​IMG]
    Carlo (爆嵐匠カルロ)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +20% ATK, 300~400 HP/turn, +20% healing effect, +30% HC drop rate
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits AoE (70~120%), 300~500 HP/turn, +20% healing effect for 3 turns
    • SBB: 10 hits AoE (90~250%), 8 hits RT (50%), 400~600 HP/turn, +25% healing effect, -10% ATK Down buff (20% chance, 1 turn) for 3 turns
    • ALT: +10% XBB Gauge fill (Consumes action) (3 Cost)
    [​IMG]
    John
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +15% ATK/MDEF/HP, +30% MAG damage, +15% MAG mitigation
    • ES: 300 BB/turn and -10% BB Cost when a BB type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 28 hits AoE (140%), +25% MAG damage, +25% BB fill rate for 3 turns, nulls elemental damage for 1 turn
    • SBB: 40 hits AoE (180%), +30% MAG damage, +30% BB ATK for 3 turns, nulls elemental damage for 2 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Cristoph, Harold:
      • 29 hits Fire/Water/Light AoE (720%), 1500 BC fill, +35% BB ATK, 1800~2000 HP/turn, null Crit/elemental damage, +20% PHY/MAG mitigation for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Volhain
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +25% HP, +35% ATK based on HP remaining, +30% Crit damage, +30% PHY damage
    • ES: Adds "+10% Crit rate to self for 3 turns" to BB/SBB, when a Damage Up type sphere is equipped or Zeras is in the party
    • ----------
    • BB: 11 hits ST (140%, based on HP remaining), 1 hit AoE (130%), +25% PHY damage, +25% Crit damage for 3 turns
    • SBB: 14 hits ST (150%, based on HP remaining), 1 hit AoE (160%), +30% PHY damage, +30% Crit damage for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Zeras:
      • 10 hits Fire/Light AoE (700%), 1500 BC Fill, +35% ATK, +35% Spark damage, +35% BB ATK, +30% XBB fill rate for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Sefia
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +30% HP, +35% ATK to Light units, +35% Light elemental damage, +30% Spark damage
    • ----------
    • BB: 8 hits Row (170%), inflict Weakness (80% chance) for 2 turns, inflict Paralysis (80% chance) for 1 turn, boosts BC/HC drop amount for 3 turns
    • SBB: 12 hits AoE (200%), +2 Hit count, +30% Spark damage, +30% Light elemental damage for 3 turns
    • Trigger Skill:
      • Condition: When Kikuri is in the party and Sefia has "Light elemental damage" buff active
      • Effect: 8 hits ST (220%) at the end of turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with Kikuri:
      • 24 hits Light/Dark AoE (380%), +30% Spark damage, +30% BB ATK for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Themis (白光の女神テミス)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +20% MDEF to all Units
    • ----------
    • BB: 1300-1500 burst Heal
    • SBB: 2300-2500 burst Heal, +25% MDEF for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Ivris:
      • 20 hits Light/Dark AoE (350%), 2600-2800 burst Heal, adds Light/Dark elements to attack for 2 turns
    [​IMG]
    Rameldria (覇竜ラメルダリア)
    • ATK Type: 80 PHY || 20 MAG
    • LS: +20% BC fill rate
    • ----------
    • BB: 7 hits RT (150%), inflict Paralysis (30% chance) for 1 turn
    • SBB: 9 hits RT (190%), inflict Paralysis/Daze (40%) for 2 turns [60 PHY || 40 MAG]
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Will
    • ATK Type: 50 PHY || 50 MAG
    • LS: +30% HP, +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF to Light units, +30% BB ATK, +25% BC/HC drop rate
    • ----------
    • BB: 8 hits Row (180%), 1600-2000 burst Heal, +25% BC/HC drop rate, boosts BC/HC drop amount, +25% BB ATK for 3 turns
    • SBB: 10 hits Row (200%), 2000-2400 burst Heal, +25% BC/HC drop rate, adds Light element to attacks, +30% BB ATK for 3 turns
    • Trigger Skill:
      • Condition: When Will has "Light element to attacks" buff and 40% minimum "ATK" buff active
      • Effect: 10 hits AoE (150%) at the end of turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with Atro:
      • 16 hits Row (400%), +30% DEF, 800-1000 HoT for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Lilith (人型掃討兵器リリスⅡ)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +35% BC drop rate on Spark
    • ES: +5% Crit rate when アームド・コート is equipped
      • (+10% BB ATK, +10% Spark damage, from Mecha SQ)
    • ----------
    • BB: 8 hits ST (190%), +8% Crit rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 12 hits ST (280%), refills BB Gauge to full (not SBB)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Remis & Luche:
      • 42 hits AoE (630%), +30% BB ATK, +12% Crit rate for 3 turns
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Kira (閻戯覇神キラ)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +8% Crit rate
    • ----------
    • BB: 9 hits Row (140%), +8% Crit rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 10 hits AoE (130%), +10% Crit rate for 3 turns
    • ALT: Transforms to Demon Kira for 3 turns (Does not end the turn)
    • ----------
    • ALT BB: 13 hits Light/Dark Row (180%), +20% Light elemental weakness damage for 3 turns [70 PHY || 30 MAG]
    • ALT SBB: 14 hits Light/Dark AoE (200%), +10% Crit rate to self, +25% Crit damage to self for 3 turns [70 PHY || 30 MAG]
    [​IMG]
    Rouche (聖月迅騎ルーシェ)
    • ATK Type: 50 PHY || 50 MAG
    • LS: +25% Crit damage for 3 turns after a Crit, +15% ATK to all Units
    • ES: 500 BC fill on Spark when a Crit sphere is equipped or Limera is in the party
    • ----------
    • BB: 1 hit ST (180%), +20% Crit damage for 3 turns
    • SBB: 1 hit Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder/Light ST (260%), +25% Spark damage to self, +25% Crit damage for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Reed, Limera & Lucana:
      • 41 hits Fire/Light AoE (700%, based on remaining HP), 2600-2800 burst Heal, +30% BB ATK, +15% Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder mitigation for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Fadahl (聖賢神王ファダル)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +15% HP to all Units, -5% BB Cost
    • ----------
    • BB: 11 hits AoE (130%), -10% MDEF Down (15% chance, 1 turn) for 3 turns
    • SBB: 13 hits AoE (160%), -10% MDEF Down buff (20% chance, 1 turn) for 3 turns, -10% DEF Down (40% chance) for 1 turn
    • ALT: +10% MAG mitigation for 3 turns (consumes action)
    [​IMG]
    Ionia (玲創機イオニア)
    • ATK Type: 60 MAG || 40 MAG
    • LS: +25% ATK/DEF when HP >50%, 50~200 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn), 200~300 HP/turn
    • ES: 50~200 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) when a BB-type sphere is equipped or Shion is in the party
    • ----------
    • BB: 14 hits Row (150%), 300 BB/turn, +15~20% heal when hit (20% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns
    • SBB: 20 hits Row (180%), +60% chance to Poison, Injure, Weaken, or Sicken for 2 turns, -10% ATK/DEF Down (60% chance) for 1 turn, 50-200 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Shion:
      • 44 hits all element AoE (440%), +35% ATK, +35% elemental damage for 3 turns, 1500 BC fill
    [​IMG]
    Regil (弑皇騎レギル)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +10% Stats, +30% PHY damage, +5% Light/Dark mitigation
    • ES: +15% BB ATK when an ATK Boost sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 14 hits ST (160%, based on HP remaining), +25% PHY damage, +25% BB ATK for 3 turns
    • SBB: 18 hits AoE (150%, based on HP remaining), +30% BB fill rate to self, +30% PHY damage, 30% BB ATK for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Shion:
      • 26 hits Light/Dark ST (650%), -10% ATK/DEF Down (80% chance) for 2 turns, +12% Crit rate, +35% PHY damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Krantz
    • ATK Type: 50 PHY || 50 MAG
    • LS: +20% HP, +20% ATK/DEF/MDEF when 5+ unique elements are in party, +10% mitigation (30% chance)
    • ES: Nulls all ailments when a Mitigation type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits ST (160%), cures Poison/Paralysis/Confusion/Curse, adds Light/Dark elements to attack for 2 turns, +10% PHY/MAG mitigation for 1 turn
    • SBB: 14 hits AoE (160%), 2000~2400 burst Heal, adds Light/Dark elements to attack for 2 turns, +10% PHY/MAG mitigation for 1 turn
    • ALT: +10% PHY/MAG mitigation to party for 2 turns, 800~1200 burst Heal (Does not consume turn, 1 Cost)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Griff, Libera:
      • 30 hits Fire/Earth/Light AoE (660%), 3200~3600 burst Heal, adds all elements to attack, +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF to all element types for 3 turns, +20% PHY/MAG mitigation for 2 turns
    [​IMG]
    Sodis
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +25% ATK/HP, +10% Dark mitigation, +30% Spark damage
    • ES: Adds ALT when a Spark type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 12 hits Row (180%), +25% BB ATK, +25% Spark damage, +25% BB fill rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 15 hits AoE (220%), +30% BB ATK, +30% Spark damage, +10% Crit rate for 3 turns
    • ALT: 50~200 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn), +10% PHY mitigation, +15% ATK to Light units for 2 turns (Does not consume turn, 3 Cost)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Alyut, Lunaris:
      • 31 hits Light/Dark AoE (670%), +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +35% elemental damage, 600~800 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn), +30~40% heal when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn), +30% XBB fill rate for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Alyut
    • ATK Type: 50 PHY || 50 MAG
    • LS: +25% HP, +30% ATK/DEF of Light units, 300 BC/turn, 300~400 HP/turn
    • ES: Adds "+25% BC/HC drop rate for 3 turns" to BB/SBB when a BB type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 14 hits AoE (140%), +25% ATK/DEF, 300 BC/turn, 300~500 HP/turn for 3 turns
    • SBB: 17 hits AoE (200%), +30% ATK/DEF of Light units, 400 BC/turn, 400~600 HP/turn for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Sodis, Lunaris:
      • 31 hits Light/Dark AoE (670%), +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +35% elemental damage, 600~800 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn), +30~40% heal when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn), +30% XBB fill rate for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Joshua (銀聖皇騎ヨシュア)
    (Obtain: Trial 3)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +15% ATK/MDEF
    • ES: +5% Stats when 聖銀の外套 is equipped
      • (+3% evasion, +20% BB fill rate, from 3-star Joshua Trial)
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits Row (160%), +10% ATK/DEF/MDEF to self for 3 turns
    • SBB: 12 hits AoE (160%), 700-900 HP/turn, +1 Hit count for 3 turns
    • ALT: 12 hits AoE (140%); [70 PHY || 30 MAG]
    • ----------
    • XBB with Roy, Sasha, Wallace, & Hans:
      • 41 hits F/E/T/L/D AoE (920%), -10% ATK/DEF Down (80% chance) for 3 turns, +30% BB fill rate, +1 Hit count for 3 turns
    ??
    Argus
    (Obtain: ヴァイザーの名のもとに Story Quest)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +15% Stats to all Units, +30% all elemental damage, +25% XBB Gauge fill rate, 300 BC/turn
    • ES: Adds "+5% XBB Gauge fill rate for 3 turns" buff to BB/SBB when ヴァイザーの十戒 or BB-type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 8 hits AoE (160%), +20% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +25% XBB Gauge fill rate for 3 turns, recovers 1 ALT point to self
    • SBB: 12 hits AoE (240%), +25% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +30% XBB Gauge fill rate for 3 turns, recovers 1 ALT point to self
    • ALT: (6 points) 10 hits AoE (150%), 1000 BC fill, 3000~3500 burst Heal, +8% XBB fill (Consumes action, 6 Cost)
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Atro
    (Obtain: Rin's Challenge Missions Book)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +30% Stats to Light units, +30% BC fill rate, +30% XBB Gauge fill rate
    • ----------
    • BB: 5 hits Row (170%), +5% XBB fill, +20% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +25% BB fill rate, +25% XBB Gauge fill rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 6 hits AoE (210%), +5% XBB fill, +25% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +30% BB fill rate, +30% XBB Gauge fill rate for 3 turns
    • ALT: ALT points increased to 6
      • +10% ATK/DEF/MDEF for 2 turns, 300 BC/turn for 2 turns (Does not consume action, 2 Cost)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Will:
      • 16 hits Row (400%), +30% DEF, 800-1000 HP/turn for 3 turns
    • XBB with BF1 Starters:
      • 51 hits AoE (1140%), +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +30% elemental weakness damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Gai Raug
    (Obtain: Arena encounter)​
    • ATK Type: 60 PHY || 40 MAG
    • LS: +35% ATK when HP is full, +30% damage against ailed enemies, +30% elemental damage
    • ES: Adds "+35% BB ATK to self for 3 turns" effect to SBB when a Damage Up type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 16 hits Light/Dark Row (180%), +60% chance to Poison/Injure/Weaken/Curse for 2 turns, +60% chance to Paralyze for 1 turn, +25% damage against ailed enemies, +25% elemental damage for 3 turns
    • SBB: 19 hits Light/Dark AoE, +70% chance to Poison/Injure/Weaken/Curse for 2 turns, +70% chance to Paralyze for 1 turn, +30% damage against ailed enemies, +30% elemental damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Janice (白麗の彗神ジャニス)
    • ATK Type: 60 PHY || 40 MAG
    • LS: 300 BB fill on normal attack
    • ----------
    • BB: 13 hits Row (140%), cures Paralysis/Curse
    • SBB: 15 hits ST (250%), +1 Hit count for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Arena batch:
      • 45 hits Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder/Light AoE (990%)
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Melchio
    (Obtain: Ten-Winged Tormentor Story Quest)​
    • ATK Type: 50 PHY || 50 MAG
    • LS: +25% Stats, +30% BB ATK, null Injury/Weakness/Paralysis/Curse/Confusion
    • EX: +10% Stats and adds "cures Injury/Weakness/Paralysis/Curse/Confusion" buff to BB/SBB when a Stats-type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 13 hits AoE (150%), -10% ATK/DEF Down (80% chance) for 1 turn, null Injury/Weakness/Paralysis/Curse/Confusion, +30% BB ATK for 3 turns, adds Light element to attacks for 2 turns
    • SBB: 15 hits F/W/E/L AoE (200%), -10% ATK/DEF Down (80% chance) for 2 turns, null Injury/Weakness/Paralysis/Curse/Confusion, +35% BB ATK, adds Light element to attacks for 3 turns
    • ALT: ALT points increased to 9
      • 15 hits AoE (150%), +15% ATK/DEF/MDEF to self for 3 turns, nulls all ailments for 3 turns (Consumes action, 4 Cost)
    line.png
    Honor Summon
    line.png
    [​IMG]
    Heidt (銃神ハイト)
    • ATK Type: 30 PHY || 70 MAG
    • LS: +20% ATK to all Units
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits Row (150%), +20% BC drop rate for 3 turns; [20 PHY || 80 MAG]
    • SBB: 15 hits Row (190%), +25% BC drop rate for 3 turns;[100 MAG]
    [​IMG]
    Nagness (重鎧神ナグネス)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +20% DEF to all Units
    • ----------
    • BB: +20% DEF for 3 turns [100 MAG]
    • SBB: 11 hits ST (240%), +25% DEF for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with all Leaders of Elgaia:
      • 44 hits Fire/Water/Light/Darkness AoE (990%), 400 BB/turn for 3 turns, adds Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder elements to attack for 2 turns
    [​IMG]
    Alma (アルマ)
    • ATK Type: 70 PHY || 30 MAG
    • LS: 200 BB/turn
    • ----------
    • BB: 8 hits ST (130%), +20% Spark damage for 3 turns
    • SBB: 10 hits Row (180%), +10% Crit rate to self, +25% Spark damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Robina (ロビナ)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +15% ATK/DEF/MDEF to Fire/Thunder/Light units, +20% BC drop rate, 200~300 HP/turn
    • ----------
    • BB: +15% ATK/DEF/MDEF to Fire/Thunder/Light units, +20% BC drop rate, 200~400 HP/turn for 3 turns
    • SBB: +20% ATK/DEF/MDEF to Fire/Thunder/Light units, 400~600 HP/turn, for 3 turns, +3% XBB fill
    • ----------
    • XBB with Runo
      • +20% ATK/DEF/MDEF to all elements, 500 BC/turn, 400~600 HP/turn, +30% BB ATK for 3 turns
     
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  7. Kuttrax

    Kuttrax Elitist Jerk Staff Member

    Messages:
    103
    Likes Received:
    93
    Dark Units
    line.png
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Balsaram
    • ATK Type: 70 PHY || 30 MAG
    • LS: +40% ATK based on HP remaining, +35% Dark elemental damage, adds "+10% ATK for 3 turns" when dealing 10k damage
    • ----------
    • BB: 9 hits RT (200%), -10% ATK/DEF Down (70% chance) for 1 turn, inflict Paralysis/Confusion (70% chance) for 1 turn, inflict Injury/Weakness (70% chance) for 2 turns, +30% damage against inflicted enemies for 3 turns
    • SBB: 11 hits RT (280%), -10% ATK/DEF Down (80% chance) for 1 turn, inflict Paralysis/Confusion (80% chance) for 1 turn, inflict Injury/Weakness (80% chance) for 2 turns, +35% damage against inflicted enemies for 3 turns
    • ALT: ALT points increased to 6
      • +15% ATK to self for 2 turns, +20% damage against inflicted enemies to self for 1 turn (Does not consume action, 1 Cost)
    • Trigger Skill:
      • Condition: When 50k Physical damage is dealt
      • Effect: 8 hits ST (150%, +5-10% HP drain) at turn's end
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Yunii
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +30% ATK/MDEF/HP, inflict Distract/Daze/Hallucinate/Confuse (20% chance), adds "-10% ATK Down (15% chance) for 3 turns" when dealing 5k damage
    • ES: -10% BB Cost and +20% MAG damage when 耀歴魔帽クアニス or Ailment-type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits Row (160%), -10% ATK Down (80% chance), -10% MAG damage (80% chance) for 1 turn, -10% ATK Down buff for 3 turns (15% chance, 1 turn), adds Distract/Daze/Hallucinate buff for 3 turns (15% chance, 2 turns)
    • SBB: 12 hits AoE (130%), 7 hits Row (60%), -10% ATK Down (80% chance), -10% MAG damage (80% chance) for 1 turn, +30% MAG damage for 3 turns
    • ALT: ALT points increased to 6
    [​IMG]
    Purusu (闇霊神プルス)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: Distract (+10% chance) for 2 turn
    • ----------
    • BB: 7 hits ST (180%), inflict Distract(60% chance) for 2 turns
    • SBB: 8 hits AoE, inflict Distract/Daze (50% chance) for 2 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Purumu:
      • 21 hits Light/Dark Row (360%), inflict Injury/Distract (70% chance) for 2 turns, +30% Crit damage for 3 turns
    • XBB with Ortiz, Rencia, Riche, Gaitsu, & Purumu:
      • 27 hits Fire/Water/Thunder/Light/Dark AoE (1020%), +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +30% BC drop rate for 3 turns, 2600-2800 Burst heal
    [​IMG]
    Greif (霊瘴神グレイフ)
    • ATK Type: 50 PHY || 50 MAG
    • LS: +25% MDEF for Dark units
    • ES: +30% Injury/Weakness resistance when 森聖の瑞花 is equipped
      • (400 HP/turn 5-10% heal when hit [30% chance, up to 2x/turn], from Creepers SQ)
    • ----------
    • BB: 6 hits Row (160%), inflict Poison (50%) for 2 turns
    • SBB: 7 hits Row (200%), inflict Poison/Hallucinate (50%) for 2 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Elsys & Refina:
      • 30 hits Earth/Light/Dark Row (590%), inflict Poison/Curse (80% chance) for 2 turns, +25% BC/HC rate for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Remis (人型掃滅兵器レミスⅡ)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +20% Spark damage to all Units
    • ES: +10% Spark damage when アームド・コート is equipped
      • (+10% BB ATK, +10% Spark damage, from Mecha SQ)
    • ----------
    • BB: 11 hits ST (180%), +20% ATK for 3 turns
    • SBB: 13 hits ST (250%), +25% ATK for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Lilith & Luche:
      • 42 hits AoE (630%), +30% BB ATK, +12% Crit rate for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Dikuto ()
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +15% ATK/HP, +30% Spark damage
    • ----------
    • BB: 14 hits ST (200%), +50% chance to Weaken for 2 turns, +20% ATK for 3 turns
    • SBB: 13 hits AoE (200%), +25% BB ATK, +25% Spark damage for 3 turns
    • ALT: +30% Spark damage for 3 turns (Does not consume action)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Nesta:
      • +30% BB fill rate, +30% HC efficacy, +20% chance to Burn/Freeze/Root/Shock for Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder units, respectively, for 3 turns
    • XBB with Amane:
      • 18 hits Water/Dark AoE (380%), +30% Spark damage, 200~300 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    • XBB with Chronea:
      • 2600~2800 burst Heal, negates base ailments for 3 turns, +15% F/W/E/T mitigation for 3 turns
    • XBB with Meirin:
      • 18 hits Thunder/Dark AoE (380%), +30% BB ATK, +1 Hit count for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Jingetsu ()
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +20% DEF/HP, ~200-300 BB fill when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn), buffs 400 BC/turn for 3 turns when 5000 damage is taken
    • ES: 300 BC/turn when a BB sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 15 hits Row (170%), +20% DEF/MDEF, ~100-300 BB fill when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns
    • SBB: 20 hits Row (200%), +25% DEF/MDEF, +30% Crit damage, ~200-400 BB fill when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Ryugo, Kishou, Ibuki, Renji
      • 42 hits Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder/Dark AoE (360%), inflicts Poison/Injury/Weakness/Distract/Daze/Sickness/Curse/Hallucinate for 2 turns, inflicts Paralysis/Confusion for 1 turn, -15% ATK/DEF/MDEF Down for 2 turns, +35% ATK against ailed enemies, +35% F/W/E/T/D elemental damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    First Bariura Princess Selvia (セルヴィア)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +10% Stats, +25% BB ATK, 50~150 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn), 50~150 HP on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn)
    • ----------
    • BB: 17 hits Row (170%), +25% BB ATK, 50~150 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn), 50~150 HP on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    • SBB: 18 hits AoE (180%), +30% ATK, +30% BB ATK, 50~300 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    • ALT: +10% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +15% BB fill rate for 3 turns (3 Cost, consumes action)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Muse, Feline
      • 27 hits Water/Earth/Dark AoE (680%), +35% BB ATK, +35% Spark damage, 1500 BC/turn, 1800~2000 HP/turn for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Natalie
    • ATK Type: 70 PHY || 30 MAG
    • LS: +15% DEF/MDEF/HP, +20% XBB fill rate, -10% BB Cost
    • ES: +50% XBB fill rate when a BB type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 11 hits Row (160%), -10% DEF/MDEF (80% chance) for 2 turns, +25% XBB fill rate for 3 turns, +5% XBB fill
    • SBB: 15 hits Row (210%), -10% DEF/MDEF (80% chance), -10% PHY damage (80% chance) for 2 turns, +5% XBB fill
    • ALT: +10% ATK/DEF/MDEF, 400 BC/turn, 400~600 HP/turn, +15% Spark damage nulls Poison/Paralysis/Curse/Confusion for 3 turns (Does not consume action, 6 Cost)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Addik, Victoria:
      • 15 hits Earth/Thunder/Dark AoE (660%), +20% XBB Fill, +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +35% Spark damage, +35% XBB fill rate for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Rinelle
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +25% MDEF/HP, 300~400 HP/turn, nulls Poison/Paralysis/Curse/Confusion, nulls Elemental damage
    • ES: +10% MDEF/HP and 100~300 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn) when a Mitigation type sphere is equipped or Rakupel is in the party
    • ----------
    • BB: Cures Poison/Paralysis/Curse/Confusion, 100~300 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns, nulls Elemental damage, +10% Earth/Thunder/Dark mitigation for 1 turn
    • SBB: 13 hits AoE (180%), -10% PHY/MAG damage to enemies (80% chance), null Elemental damage, +10% Earth/Thunder/Dark mitigation for 2 turns
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Kikuri
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +30% HP, +35% ATK to Dark units, +35% Dark elemental damage, +30% BB ATK
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits Row (170%), inflict Poison/Injury/Weakness/Distract/Daze/Curse (80% chance) for 2 turns, adds Poison/Injury/Weakness/Distract/Daze buff (20% chance, 2 turns), +100~300 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns
    • SBB: 10 hits AoE (200%), +30% BB ATK, +30% ATK against inflicted enemies, +35% Dark elemental damage for 3 turns
    • Trigger Skill:
      • Condition: When Sefia is in the party and Kikuri has "Dark elemental damage" buff active
      • Effect: 9 hits ST (220%) at the end of turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with Sefia:
      • 24 hits Light/Dark AoE (380%), +30% Spark damage, +30% BB ATK for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Alice
    • ATK Type: 80 PHY || 20 MAG
    • LS: +35% ATK/HP of Dark units, +4-6% HP drain (50% chance), adds "+35% BB ATK for 3 turns" buff when 5000 damage is dealt
    • ----------
    • BB: 8 hits Row (170%), 2000-2400 burst Heal, +25% Healing effects, 50~200 HP on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn) for 3 turns
    • SBB: 9 hits AoE (200%), 2800-3200 burst Heal, +30% Healing effects, -10% DEF/MDEF Down buff (20% chance, 1 turn) for 3 turns
    • Trigger Skill:
      • Condition: Every 3 turns and when Elza is in the party
      • Effect: 5 hits ST (220%) at the end of turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with Elza:
      • 24 hits AoE (340%), inflict Charm (50%) for 1 turn, +30% Spark damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Elza
    • ATK Type: 70 PHY || 30 MAG
    • LS: +30% ATK/HP, +30% BB fill rate, +50~200 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn), +50~220 HP on Spark (50% chance, up to 5x/turn)
    • ----------
    • BB: 15 hits AoE (150%), 400 BC fill, +25% Spark damage, +50~250 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns
    • SBB: 20 hits AoE (200%), 500 BC fill, +30% Spark damage, +50~350 BC on Spark (50% chance, up to 3x/turn) for 3 turns
    • Trigger Skill:
      • Condition: Every 3 turns and when Alice is in the party
      • Effect: 7 hits ST (220%) at the end of turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with Alice:
      • 24 hits AoE (340%), inflict Charm (50% chance) for 1 turn, +30% Spark damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Shida (死術神シダ)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: 200 BB/turn
    • ----------
    • BB: 16 hits AoE (130%), inflict Weakness/Daze (40%) for 2 turns
    • SBB: 14 hits AoE (160%), 500 BB fill
    [​IMG]
    Lira (魔喰姫リラ=ウス)
    • ATK Type: 60 PHY || 40 MAG
    • LS: +20% ATK to all Units
    • ----------
    • BB: 9 hits AoE (130%), +8% Crit rate to self
    • SBB: 13 hits ST (260%), +8% Crit rate and +25% ATK to self
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Duel-GX II

    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +30% HP, +35% ATK/HP when 5+ unique elements are in the party, +10% Crit rate, +30% Crit damage
    • ES: +15% HP and adds "+30% BB ATK for 3 turns" buff on BB/SBB when DUELのカケラ or Critical-type sphere is equipped
      • (+5% Crit rate, 200 BB/turn, from Ten-Winged Tormentor SQ)
    • BB: 12 hits ST (200%), +10% Crit rate, +35% Crit damage for 3 turns, adds Dark element to attacks for 2 turns
    • SBB: 18 hits Row (250%), +12% Crit rate, +40% Crit damage, adds Dark element to attacks for 3 turns
    • ALT: ALT points increased to 9
      • 500 BC fill, +10% Crit rate, +25% Crit damage, -10% DEF/MDEF for 2 turns (Does not consume action, 3 Cost)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Michele:
      • 27 hits ST (530%), +30% Crit damage, +12% Crit rate for 3 turns
    • XBB with the Squad:
      • 35 hits AoE (900%), +30% ATK for 3 turns, add F/W/E/T/D elements to attacks for 2 turns

    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Feeva (禍神冥帝フィーヴァ)
    • ATK Type: 70 PHY || 30 MAG
    • LS: +35% BC drop rate on Spark
    • ----------
    • BB: 13 hits Row (160%), +15% BC/HC drop rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 17 hits Row (180%), +20% BC/HC drop rate for 3 turns
    • ALT: Transforms to Snake Feeva for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • ALT BB: 20 hits Row (180%), +10% ATK/DEF/MDEF to self for 3 turns
    • ALT SBB: 30 hits Row (200%), +15% ATK/DEF/MDEF to self, +20% BC/HC drop rate for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Ivris
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +20% MDEF, 200~300 HP/turn, +30% Distract/Daze/Curse/Hallucinate resistance
    • ES: +10% MDEF when Themis is the the party or a Heal-type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 13 hits Row (140%), 400~600 HP/turn for 3 turns, cures Distract/Daze/Sickness
    • SBB: 600 BB fill, 2300-2500 burst Heal, +50% Distract/Daze/Sickness resistance for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Themis:
      • 20 hits Light/Dark AoE (350%), 2600-2800 burst Heal, adds Light/Dark elements to attack for 2 turns
    [​IMG]
    Shion
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +15% ATK/HP, +30% Light/Dark elemental damage, 400 BC after dealing 5000 damage
    • ----------
    • BB: 16 hits F/W/E/T/D ST (160%), +15% ATK/DEF/MDEF for 3 turns, 400 BC fill, +3% XBB fill
    • SBB: 18 hits F/W/E/T/D AoE (160%), +20% ATK/DEF/MDEF for 3 turns, 500 BC fill, +3% XBB fill
    • ALT: Adds Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder elements to attack for 2 turns (consumes action)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Ionia:
      • 44 hits all element AoE (440%), +35% ATK, +35% elemental damage for 3 turns, 1500 BC fill
    [​IMG]
    Lunaris
    • ATK Type: 60 PHY || 40 MAG
    • LS: +20% DEF/MDEF/HP, 100~300 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn), +20~25% heal when hit (25% chance, up to 3x/turn)
    • ES: Adds "Null elemental damage for 1 turn" effect to BB/SBB, and nulls Distract/Daze/Hallucination/Confusion when a Mitigation type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 11 hits AoE (160%), 1200~1400 burst Heal, cures Distract/Daze/Hallucination/Confusion, +20% Healing boost for 3 turns
    • SBB: 14 hits Row (230%), 2000~2400 burst Heal, +25~30% heal when hit (25% chance, up to 3x/turn), +30% elemental damage for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Sodis, Alyut:
      • 31 hits Light/Dark AoE (670%), +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF, +35% elemental damage, 600~800 BC when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn), +30~40% heal when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn), +30% XBB fill rate for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Zephyr
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +15% Stats, +10% Light mitigation, +20% XBB fill rate
    • ES: Adds "Recovers 1 ALT point to self" effect to BB/SBB when a Damage Up type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 20 hits AoE (140%), 400 BC Fill, AoE normal attacks, +1 Hit count for 3 turns
    • SBB: 26 hits AoE (190%), 500 BC Fill, +2 Hit count, +30% MAG damage for 3 turns
    • ALT: +15% MAG damage, +15% XBB fill rate, +10% ATK/DEF/MDEF to self for 3 turns (Does not consume action, 3 Cost)
    ??
    Ranford
    (Obtain: Trial 9)​
    • ATK Type: 70 PHY || 30 MAG
    • Normal Hits: 5 hits ST (40%), 4 hits AoE (60%)
    • LS: +25% ATK/DEF/HP, +30% BB fill rate, +30% BB ATK, +30% all elemental damage
    • ES: Adds "Recover 1 ALT point to self" buff to SBB when Damage Up-type sphere is equipped
    • ----------
    • BB: 6 hits ST (120%), 6 hits AoE (160%), +30% BB ATK, +30% all elemental damage, +30% BB fill rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 8 hits ST (140%), 8 hits AoE (200%), +35% BB ATK, +35% all elemental damage, +30% ATK/DEF/MDEF to self for 3 turns
    • ALT: (6 points)
      • +20% BB ATK, +20% ATK/DEF/MDEF to self, 1000 BC/turn to self, 1600~1800 HP/turn to self, +10% PHY/MAG mitigation to self for 2 turns (Does not consue action, 3 Cost)
    [​IMG]
    Transcended Magress
    (Obtain: Clear Bariura EX)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +30% Stats to Dark units, +10% Guard mitigation, adds "+10% PHY/MAG mitigation for 2 turns" when 5000 damage is taken
    • ----------
    • BB: 6 hits ST (200%), +35% DEF, +500 BC on Guard for 3 turns
    • SBB: 7 hits Row (220%), +40% DEF, +10% Guard mitigation for 3 turns
    • ALT: ALT points increased to 6
      • +10% PHY mitigation, +10% Guard mitigation for 2 turns (Does not consume action, 2 Cost)
    • ----------
    • XBB with Bahvel:
      • 18 hits Dark ST (510%), inflict Weakness/Confusion (80% chance) for 2 turns, +30% DEF for 3 turns, +25% ATK/DEF of Dark Units for 3 turns
    • XBB with BF1 Starters:
      • 51 hits AoE (1140%), +30% ATK/MDEF/DEF, +30% elemental weakness damage for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Zekuu ()
    (Obtain: Arena Invasion, finish his special Arena Book first to unlock)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +25% ATK based on HP remaining, 200 BC fill when an enemy is defeated
    • ----------
    • BB: 1 hit Row (180%), +8% Crit rate to self for 3 turns
    • SBB: 1 hit AoE (200%), +10% Crit rate to self, +30% Crit damage to self for 3 turns
    • ALT: +5% Crit rate to self, +10% Crit damage to self for 1 turn (consumes action)
    [​IMG]
    Mifune (魔刀神ミフネ)
    (Obtain: Get 3 Stars on the last stage of Bariura, Arena Invasion)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +25% ATK for the first 2 turns
    • ES: Boosts sphere effects from 15%->25% when 影刀『羅斬』 is equipped
      • (+15% ATK/DEF/MDEF for the first 3 turns, from Mifune SQ)
    • ----------
    • BB: 8 hits ST (200%), +20% ATK to self for 3 turns
    • SBB: 1 hit ST (300%), +25% ATK to self for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Hans (影迅幻舞ハンス)
    (Obtain: 30,000 Frontier Hunter Points)​
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: 100 BB when hit (50% chance, up to 3x/turn)
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits Row (130%), -10% ATK Down (50% chance) for 1 turn
    • SBB: 10 hits Row (170%), -10% ATK/DEF Down (40% chance) for 1 turns
    • ALT: Inflict Hallucinate (40% chance) for 2 turns, and Confusion (40% chance) for 1 turn
    • ----------
    • XBB with Roy, Sasha, Wallace, & Joshua
      • 41 hits F/E/T/L/D AoE (920%), -10% ATK/DEF Down (80% chance), +30% BB fill rate, +1 Hit count for 3 turns
    line.png
    Honor Summon
    line.png
    [​IMG]
    Eru (黒双神エル)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +15% ATK/DEF to all Units
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits Row (150%), +20% BC drop rate for 3 turns
    • SBB: 13 hits Row (190%), +25% BC drop rate for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with all Leaders of Elgaia:
      • 44 hits Fire/Water/Light/Darkness AoE (990%), 400 BB/turn for 3 turns, adds Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder elements to attack for 2 turns
    [​IMG]
    Bahvel (黒帝神ハーヴェル)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +25% DEF of Dark units
    • ----------
    • BB: 9 hits ST (180%), +15% ATK/DEF to self for 3 turns
    • SBB: 11 hits ST (250%), +20% ATK/DEF to self for 3 turns
    • ----------
    • XBB with Magress:
      • 18 hits Dark ST (510%), inflict Weakness/Confusion (80% chance) for 2 turns, +30% DEF for 3 turns, +25% ATK/DEF of Dark Units for 3 turns
    [​IMG]
    Oboro (オボロ)
    • ATK Type: 100 PHY
    • LS: +20% BB fill rate to all Units
    • ----------
    • BB: 10 hits ST (160%), inflicts Curse/Hallucinate (50% chance) for 2 turns
    • SBB: 11 hits ST (260%), -10% ATK/DEF/MDEF Down (50% chance) for 1 turn
    [​IMG]
    Runo (ルノ)
    • ATK Type: 100 MAG
    • LS: +15% ATK/DEF/MDEF to Water/Earth/Dark units, +20% HC drop rate, 300 BC/turn
    • ----------
    • BB: +15% ATK/DEF/MDEF to Water/Earth/Dark units, +20% HC drop rate, 200 BC/turn for 3 turns
    • SBB: +20% ATK/DEF/MDEF to Water/Earth/Dark units, 400 BC/turn for 3 turns, +3% XBB fill
    • ----------
    • XBB with Robina
      • +20% ATK/DEF/MDEF to all elements, 500 BC/turn, 400~600 HP/turn, +30% BB ATK for 3 turns
     
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page