Does anyone know where my username comes from? Nice to meet you all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cadis Etrama Di Raizel, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Cadis Etrama Di Raizel

Cadis Etrama Di Raizel Member

Hello members, whatever your names are, (not a lot of members... yet).

I hope you are all going to enjoy BF2 (other than the grinding and the feeling of using gems to summon rare units when we all know early units are the weakest in the end game).

And now I want to say I like reading the manga Noblesse mostly because of the art, since I love it.

I also want to say that I hope no one gives up when trying to become overpowered in BF2.

I also am a fan of Solarances art and unit animations though i'm not sure which ones are your's out of all the units I must say that I love them all.

And I hope players could stop hurting plebs since I truly feel the toxicity within your words, (translations: All plebs are weak because they are too lazy to get stronger or just have no time) it's best to not let plebs feel down and give up (Though who cares...).

Anyway, I hope this forum flourishes, it would be sad if it would become a "ghost town".

Hope you all have a happy day, cheers.

Azazel likes this.
  2. Unchartedplaces

Unchartedplaces New Member

3. Klown

Klown New Member

Just wanted to make a clarification Raizel, I believe they said they were removing the gem summoning system from the game so you no longer have to worry about that.

Azazel likes this.
  4. Cadis Etrama Di Raizel

Cadis Etrama Di Raizel Member

Oh yeah, totally forgot about that even though I already read about it xD, thanks for clarifying. Hope they don't make players pay monthly subscriptions to play like it says from the rumours.

Azazel likes this.