Freebies to get with your BF2 account

Discussion in 'General' started by Onejah, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Onejah

Onejah New Member

Shamelessly stolen from reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/bravefrontier2/comments/7zkuxf/daily_login/duoz0sp/

Free stuff to get, i didn't do/check all of them but here goes :

"イベント (Event) tab > サービス開始記念キャンペーン特典情報 (更新) (Information on special items for the game service start commemoration campaign (Updated))

The link in this image.
    • First 3 metal keys and 3 jewel keys
    • Second freebie is for NND premium members only.
    • Third freebie is 5 diamonds for linking BF2 to an Alim account.
    • Fourth freebie is for BF players; link BF2 to the same Alim account as BF for 3 diamonds, 3 burst cookies, 3 metal gods, and 3 jewel gods.
    • Fifth is a code that comes with the latest issue of Famitsu - it gives one 3-star summon ticket and 1000 bond points.
    • Sixth is a code that comes with the next issue of Monthly App Style - it gives 3 diamonds.
    • Seventh one is 2 diamonds from the gamegift.jp link. You need to create a gamegift account, verify it, then fill in a survey regarding BF2. They’re running out of gifts though (it’s like 47k/50k now).
    • Eighth has already been given out; 5 diamonds and 5000 bond points for hitting the highest tier for the retweet campaign.
    • I’m not sure how to get this one, but apparently there’s a code or something in a physical manual for the game...? It’s 1000 bond points."

Argo likes this.
  2. IanLoen

IanLoen New Member

How to get 5 and 6 ?

3. Onejah

Onejah New Member

Buy Famitsu magazine i guess ? :D

4. Kuttrax

Kuttrax Elitist Jerk Staff Member

It's not stolen if you properly cited the source.

But thank you for posting! There's still a ton of things to do

Onejah likes this.