Question from new player

Discussion in 'General' started by Austin1021, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Austin1021

Austin1021 New Member

Hello I just started playing brave frontier global and today I made an account to play brave frontier 2.I’ve done a lot of reading and I’m just trying to decide if it’s worth it to just play global till brave frontier 2 comes to global. I know I can play both but I’m the type of person that likes to put everything into one game and also if I play both I’ll prob end up spending twice the amount of money instead of splitting it up so lmfao. but anyways I am just looking for some opinions and thoughts of the community who has been playing for longer then me . Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread this is my first time on these forums .

2. Kuttrax

Kuttrax Elitist Jerk Staff Member

I believe that the first and foremost thing that turns people off when playing a JP game is the language barrier. I'm pretty sure there are a ton people who play BF1 GL who are on the same crossroads as you, who play JP for the sake of experiencing the new stuff, waiting for the EN version. That said, if you don't mind taking the time to learn the basics and invest the time to learn where everything is, then give BF2 a go.

You don't even have to spend right now. Get the feel of the game. There are a lot of resources right now and a lot of connected people worldwide who can help.

3. Austin1021

Austin1021 New Member

Ok one more question I just got my first 20gems in bf2 which unit should I get to help first or should I save and get one of the group ones

4. Kuttrax

The bundle deals are a trap.

The game offers a lot of strong F2P units via Honor (or Bond) Summon.

Depending on your gameplay:
    • You can just buy whoever you feel like buying, art-wise, kit-wise, cuteness-wise, w/e
    • If you wanna Arena, Dark units especially Lira/Shida are really good since their BB hits all enemies.
    • If you wanna invest on the more challenging aspects, Fire units are recommended for the first Trial; and Water for the second Trial.
    • Alternatively, you can save your gems and use them for gemming Arena orbs (1 gem for 5 orbs)
    Don't gem EN. It regens fast enough, so take a breather once in a while.

5. Austin1021

Austin1021 New Member

Ok awesome thanks so much for the help sorry to ask on here I know this prob isn’t the place but hopefully it helps some other people too I appreciate the quick reply

6. Kuttrax

Definitely the right place. Join our Discord chat too if you wanna chat in real-time with other players