So i guess im supposed to say hi?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DarkDragonOfChaos, Dec 19, 2017.

1. DarkDragonOfChaos

DarkDragonOfChaos New Member

Well hello. names DarkDragon. I played Brave Frontier for 2 years I think. I dunno. never really counted. I had an older account that I lost because I didn't have facebook back then so I had to reset and replay all of the first arc. at the time I posted this my summoner level is 296 and my summoner avatar is 100 even. I got a lot of units and I like to fill my unit book. Yeah I do that with every game I play. So um yeah I'm pretty open to chat if anyone wants to :p

Legolas likes this.
  2. Legolas

Legolas New Member

Welcome to you.
    I hope you enjoy this forum:D;)

3. DarkDragonOfChaos

ah thank you very much. merry Christmas my kind friend.

Legolas likes this.
  4. Legolas

Legolas New Member

You're welcome and happy Christmas late to you too;)

5. DarkDragonOfChaos

how long have you played brave frontier for?

Legolas likes this.
  6. Legolas

Legolas New Member

I played for a little over 2 years to the EU version as well as 6/8 months to the GL and JP versions. For my different stops, it's simple:
    - EU server: The direction of the studio as well as the lack of content and listening of players pushed me to leave.
    - GL server: Too much cashplay and not generally interested in this server.
    - JP server: The best of 3 in my opinion but the concern of the language has restricted me and push not to continue (I'm a French player) but hey I'll have to do it for BF2

7. DarkDragonOfChaos

that must suck man :/ I manage with getting around the "pay to win" style that the global servers use. I just plan out everything accordingly and decide exactly what I do and when. While I may have some difficulty trying to get to the higher levels, I can still brag that I have never put a penny into my game and I am level 300 :D someday ill get to 999 and then I will have ultimate bragging rights lol

Legolas likes this.
  8. Legolas

Legolas New Member

Well already it's very praiseworthy that you never pay on this game. Personally, I paid for the EU, and I don't hide from it. I would have preferred not to pay after reflection but I don't regret it. Personally I am lvl 999 and thanatos ranked on the EU that I am happy to have reached but that I do not place in my merit on the game. And anyway the arena levels/ranks are useless in the sense that you can "finish" the game by being "low lvl". But yeah atm I agree with you on the fact that the GL and EU version are a lot about cashplaying, which I regret very much.

Ps: Shouldn't we go somewhere else to continue this discussion? It's just a welcome thread here normally

9. DarkDragonOfChaos

oh um. I dunno. I stalk the forums yea but I am not sure where to go with this xD

Legolas likes this.
  10. HowardDig

HowardDig New Member