Which light and dark units are the best?

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Asasyn, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Asasyn

Asasyn New Member

My team is currently Shion, Kira, Kikuri, Sefia and Themis, but I need a migitator as well. Any suggestions on which units I should buy and which to replace?

2. Kuttrax

Kuttrax Elitist Jerk Staff Member

There's really no current need for mitigator. You can replace Kikuri, Sefia, and Themis for more versatile Light/Dark units like
    • Retist is a great Lead/Sub as you can pair him with his batch for XBBs
    • Rouche, for some damage boost
    • Ionia, all around
    • -----
    • Dikuto, SBB buffs and same as Retist who can have XBBs with his batch
    • Ivris, is a nicer Themis
    Don't forget you also have great F2P units especially the Trial ones who can fit right in your squad. But since you asked for L/D I went with those options above.

There's also the Star Wars units. I personally think they're too bland to spend on but if you're into SW or want the spheres then there's some Light units as well

3. kytosangame

kytosangame New Member

There are something I knew, not so much. On BF1, we need 1 or even 2 mitigatory heroes (not migitator, my friend ^^) because OE heroes and very hard hit bosses. But on BF2, still too soon and we have DEF/MDEF, mitigatory heroes now just have a few: Oulu, Darvashel v.v...
    - Retist is good Leader for early (mean now ^^), I am using him.
    - Ionia too.
    - Themis: don't really need now.
    - You need 1 hero can cause more AOE hit more available: Elza or Claire (Elza I think maybe good for late than if she is leader, depend your choice)
    - My team now (F2P, newbie too): Retist (Leader), Claire (AOE hit to spark), Ionia (BC buff), Shion (DPS) and Summoner (plan using Double Edge), lack a Single SBB truly (maybe I will replace Lira for someone, think later)
    Hope can help you, good luck.